*031

31

31.

🔞 👀

__

His gaze locked onto her's, his eyes filled with an overwhelming mixture of lust and love.

Without breaking eye contact, he reached out and pulled her up, their bodies inching closer as they continued to stare intensely at each other.

Their hearts beating faster as they slowly removed their shirts.

Nia sat before him in just her bra, her skin glowing in the dim light of the room.

Theodore's fingers grazed her, sending shivers down her spine.

"May I?" Theodore whispered, his voice hoarse with desire. She could only nod in response, her own want mirroring his. "Words darling,"

"Yes," His hands immediately moved with gentle urgency, the fabric slipped away, revealing her bare chest to him. 

As he took in the sight before him, their eyes remained locked, communicating everything they couldn't put into words.

Nia's breath hitched as his hands roamed over her bare chest, sending shivers down her spine.

Theodore leaned back to admire her before pressing his lips to hers and whispering, "So fucking beautiful,"

Laying back down, she moaned, arching her back as his hands moved lower, tracing the outline of her hips and thighs.

He reached for her pants, pulling it off, before He stood up, facing her, and despite a slight struggle with his own pants, he couldn't help but smile when he heard her chuckle. Grinning, he playfully grabs her ankles and pulled her close to the edge of the bed, making her squeal, "Theo!" Chuckling, He leans down and gently kisses her inner thigh, sending shivers of pleasure.

Looking into her eyes for permission, as he gently played with the top of her underwear, Theodore asked, "May I?" She nodded, and with ease, he removed her underwear, leaving her fully exposed.

Theodore, not waiting any longer, started to gently kiss and circle around her sensitive area with the tip of his tongue. She felt a shiver run through her body, and her movements became more restless. In response, he reached up to play with her exposed breast, already feeling the heat building inside of her as he continued to explore every inch of her body with his tongue and fingers.

The gentle yet passionate touch of Theodore's lips and hands sent waves of pleasure coursing through her.

Suddenly, he lifts one of her legs up onto the mattress, spreading it wide as he knelt between her thighs. Nia gasped as she felt more fingers slip inside of her, pumping in and out of her wetness with a rhythm that made her moan louder.

"Ah fuck,"

He continued to pump in and out of her, building the tension inside of her until she could barely stand it anymore.