024*

24

24.

🔞❗

__

Their bodies continued to move in perfect synchrony, their gazes locked on each other as if their connection was the only thing that mattered in the world. Nia could feel the rising tension between them, a magnetic force that seemed to grow stronger with every twirl and every touch.

As the music reached its crescendo, their bodies moved with an intensity that left them both breathless.

When the song ended, the pair returned back to their seats, where the tension was nothing but obvious to the both of them. Theodore barely heard a word she was saying, as his legs touched hers so closely. Eyes locked, hearts racing, they could feel the burning heat of their passion rising.

"Would that be all?"

Theodore looked over at Nia who nodded. "Yes, that would be all thank you," she replied softly.

After dinner, the pair decided to leave, and started heading back to their shared room, both deciding to take the elevator.

Both accompanied by one of Theodore's secret agents.

As they rode up, Nia couldn't help but notice the agent's lingering gaze, which made her feel a bit uneasy. Just as the elevator doors opened, they stepped out and walked towards their room.

As they entered their shared room, Nia could already feel the sexual tension that seemed to be only a thin veil away from shattering.

The electricity in the air was almost suffocating, as they both stood by the door for a moment, their eyes locked, both uncertain but willing to explore the depths of their desires.

Theodore finally broke the silence, his voice thick with anticipation. "Nia," he said softly, his eyes filled with desire.

Nia's heart raced with anticipation as she stepped closer to him, their bodies a mere breath apart. Time seemed to slow as their lips finally met in a passionate and desperate kiss. The room became a blur of sensations - the taste of each other's lips, the touch of their hands exploring every inch of exposed skin, and the overwhelming need to bring each other pleasure.

Theodore's fingers traced delicate patterns on Nia's skin, sending shivers down her spine. She moaned softly as he found a particularly sensitive spot, and he smiled against her neck. Nia gasped as Theodore's hands roamed across her bare skin, igniting a fire within her that she had experienced before but it has been 5 years long that it felt so new.

In the intensity of the moment, Nia felt like she was being consumed by desire. She arched her back as Theodore's lips trailed down her neck and across her chest. His touch was electric, sending shivers through her entire body. She could feel herself slipping away into a world of pure pleasure as Theodore continued his exploration of her body.