006

Previously on

   Previously on...ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ

Chapter 6

"The real reason,"

Nia Well's cleared her throat, and gestured for him to sit. Nia didn't know how she was going to explain, but he seemed eager to want to know what happened that day. Her heart raced, unsure of how to articulate the depths of her emotions.

Theodore was eager to unravel the mysteries of that fateful day, on why she up an left with nothing, not even a goodbye message.

Nothing.

"You remember the day we met?" Theodore nodded, as he remembered that evening.

Theodore Knocks had just settled into his hotel room, when he heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?"

"You're mother, Theodore," Sighing, Theodore walked over to the door and opened it for his mother who stood there with her arms crossed. "You were supposed to arrive here in Jamaica, from Monday. It's now Friday!" She yells, scolding him as if he was merely 10 years old.

"I was busy," his answer only angered his mother more. "Idios MiO hijo, you do know how to make my blood pressure go high!"

"Mom-"

"Don't, if you are to be the next president in a couple of years. You need to start acting like one, hard work pays off when you start putting in the work for the littlest of things. Such as being on time, making sure you review the notes I sent you. Did you review the notes Theodore?" Silence was all she heard.

"Jesus' H. Roosevelt Christ!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up in frustration. "Mom, I got this. The reason why I didn't review the notes was because I had already seen it. Dad sent it to me weeks ago,"

She chuckles. "He's always one step ahead of me,"

"Did you come just to yell at me or?"

"Of course not, I came to let you know that dinner is starting late tonight since your father unfortunately has a meeting that he needs to do. So 7 ish,"

"You could've just called me," he said.

"I know," As his mother stormed out of the room. Theodore spent half an hour going through his bookbag, making sure he has all the right documents for the vacation slash business trip.  Just as he was flipping through his folder, a loud bang came from the outside of his door.

"Theoo," Theodore got up and opened the door, his best friend Ryan, who is also his oldest cousin by one year stood in front of him with a smile on his face wearing loose-fitted pants, paired with a visually appealing white t-shirt featuring designs from his favorite show, friends. "Time to partyyyy and get some digitsss!" He yells, doing a happy dance.