HUNTED PART 2

In the Batcave, Peter stitches up the cut on his arm while on the computer, doing research on Deadshot The Hunter. Ben walks in, handing him a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Ben." Peter says, taking a sip of the coffee while not taking his eyes off the computer.

"Have you found anything useful about this Deadshot, sir?" Ben asks.

"I have. His name is Floyd Kraven, codename Deadshot The Hunter. He's a hire gun from Russia. Question is, who hired him to kill Spider-Bat?"

"You have made a lot of enemies ever since you started this crusade of yours." Ben replies.

Peter then looks over at his Spider-Bat suit while something is loading on his computer.

"Speaking of which, I have to see a woman about a suit."

Later, Peter is with Anna Maria at Parker Industries.

"So what brings you in today, Peter?" Anna says with a smile.

Peter puts the black bag that contains his suit on the table.

"Now before I unzip this bag, I need you to promise me two things. One- that this stays between us. And two- that you won't freak out."

Anna is confused.

"Okay?"

Peter unzips the bag and reveals the Spider-Bat suit but is surprised to see zero reaction from Maria.

"It's your suit."

Peter looks at Anna for a moment, then chuckles.

"You already knew." Peter says.

"Yeah, I've been keeping up with the news. Your web fluid kinda gives you away, lucky for you I'm the only one who knows about your invention."

Peter smirks.

"And you're ok with all of this?"

Anna smiles at the young man.

"I won't pretend that I'm not worried about you. But you are doing good out there, last night you brought a little girl back to her mother. I'm proud of you. Your parents would be too."

Peter smiles, feeling even more pride about what he's doing as Spider-Bat

"Thank you." Peter says.

Anna smiles back at him, then looks at the suit.

"Looks like whatever cut through your suit wasn't some run of the mill pocket knife."

"Yeah, the guy who did it is a professional. Can you fix it."

"I can do ya one better."

They then walk over to a briefcase with a brand new Spider-Bat suit inside.

"Hardened kevlar plates of a titanium dipped tri-weave fibers. For flexibility. You'll be lighter, faster, even more agile.

A grin appears on Peter's face.

"Amazing."

"It is more durable, but it's not invulnerable so be careful."

"Don't worry, I will. Thank you, Anna."

The two share a hug.

"Thank me by not getting yourself killed." Anna says.

Peter nods then leaves. As he makes it outside, he gets a call from Gwen.

"Gwen, hey."

"Hey, Pete. Listen there's a policeman's ball that I have to go to, you know Commissioners daughter and all, and I was wondering if you wanted to come. As my date."