THE LIVING VAMPIRE BAT

While a man is walking the streets of New York alone while on the phone. He then looks over and sees a dark shadowy figure on the ground.

"Hold on, I gotta call you back... Hey buddy, are you alright?"

After not getting an answer, the man walks closer towards the mysterious figure. When he finally gets close enough to actually see, he shocked by the sight of a giant, pale white, vampire bat sucking the blood out of a woman. The creature looks at the horrified man and roars at him, launching at him as his screams are heard.

Meanwhile at Parker Industries, Martine is carried out by paramedics while Peter is watching the security footage with Commissioner Stacy, Detective Montoya and Bullock, seeing Doctor Langstrom turn into the creature.

"Jesus, tap dancing, Christ." Bullock says.

"We have to find Langstrom before he hurts anyone else." Commissioner Stacy says.

"But how are we going to stop him? I don't think our tranquilizers will do the trick."

"I can study the serum, try to make a cure for Dr. Langstrom." Peter suggests.

"Alright, the least we can do is move through the city, see if we can at least stop him from hurting any civilians."

As the cops leave, Peter takes a sample of the serum. When he is left alone in the room, he takes off his glasses, changes into his Spider-Bat suit and jumps out of the window. He then makes a call to Ben.

"Ben, anything unusual tonight in the city? And I mean freaky unusual."

Ben looks on the batcomputer and finds something.

"Multiple people found completely drained of blood."

Peter sighs.

"Langstrom couldn't have used fruit bats?" Peter sarcastically says.

"Beg your pardon, Master Peter?" Ben replies.

"Let's just say, I'm not the only Bat in town anymore."

As Peter continues to swing through the city, he starts to hear a strange noise near him. He looks over and sees Morbius flying across from him, heading straight for a couple on a balcony. Peter quickly changes directions, running across rooftops to stop Morbius. He then jumps up into the air, landing on the creatures back. He grabs Morbius by the head and guides him up into the air. Peter quickly takes a blood sample as Morbius flies towards a building.

The two then goes straight through the building, scaring the people inside. Morbius shakes off Peter when they come out of the other side. The hero quickly shoots out a web to stop himself from falling to the ground but Morbius cuts the web sending him crashing down in an alley. Peter slowly stands up, clutching his lower back as Morbius flies away.

"Are you alright, sir?" Ben asks.

"Yeah, just gonna have back pain for the rest of my life. But I have what I need." Peter replies, looking at the blood sample he got from Morbius.

A few minutes later, after going back to the lab at Parker Industries, he comes up with a cure for Morbius.

"Ben, I finished the cure. Where's Langstrom now?"