ILLUSIONS AND MYSTERY

One morning on the Williamsburg Bridge, an armored truck and other cars behind it are stopped by green smoke and lightning. A man, wearing an all green suit and a question mark logo on his chest, and a crystal ball on his head steps out of the smoke, holding a question mark cane.

"Riddle me this, who is not only the smartest man in all of New York but also the master of Illusions? It is none other than I, Mysteriddle!"

At that moment, Multiple men get out of there cars to confront Mysteriddle.

"Hey freak show, get out of the way or I'll make ya, I have places to be!" One man yells.

"Alright, how about another riddle. I have no legs but I'm not a broken chair, I have scales but I don't weigh things, I sometimes have a rattle but I'm not a baby, I scare many people but I'm not a spider, I was in the Garden of Eden but I'm not Adam or Eve. What am I?"

One of the men raises his hand.

"Oh! I know, a snake."

Mysteriddle starts laughing.

"Correct!"

He then opens his cape as multiple snakes come out, scaring everyone back into their cars.

Meanwhile at the graveyard, Peter visits his parents grave to put flowers on his mother's tombstone.

"Happy birthday, mom." He says with a smile.

At that moment, he hears laughter in the distance. He looks over and sees Andrea Jane Watson standing infront of two graves.

"Oh you should have seen it, that dress was so hideous. I can't believe she agreed to wear that on the runway."

Peter starts to walk over to her, catching her attention.

"Oh, hey Tiger." She says with a smile.

"Hey, Andrea. Sorry, I thought you were saying something. To me, I mean."

Andrea smirks and turns away from him.

"No." She says.

Peter let's out a chuckle.

"Alright, my mistake." Peter says as he starts to walk away.

A smile appears on Andrea face.

"You know who that was? Peter Parker. You know, Parker Industries. Jill introduced us. He's kinda nerdy but really cute though."

Andrea then sees Peter walking back over to her.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Sorry, I heard my name. I thought- Who are you talking to?" Peter asks.

"My mother."

Peter looks down and sees the headstone of her mother.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"That's ok, we're done. She doesn't have a lot to say today."

Peter smiles at Andrea.

"And you think I'm crazy." She says.