SIDES OF A COIN

On the roof of the NYPD, Stacy locks the entrance as multiple cops loyal to Harry try to knock down the door. Stacy quickly runs over to the Spider-Bat signal and turns it on, but it soon goes out because of the long nights being left on. Stacy sighs and pulls out his gun as Harry's Enforcers soon makes there way through the door, aiming there guns at Stacy.

"Should have known better, Stacy. Now we nail you to the precinct door. By order of Mayor Osborne."

Stacy scowls at them and aims his gun back at them.

"Just try me. You punks."

At that moment, before any shots are fired, three batarangs are thrown, disarming the enforcers. Spider-Bat then lands on top of the signal, making Stacy smile. Peter jumps into the air at one of them, grabbing him by the shoulder, flipping over him and throwing him into the wall. Another enforcer tries to throw a punch, but Peter catches it and throws him into the other man, taking them both out. He then turns to Stacy.

"Sorry I'm late." Peter tells him.

Stacy chuckles.

"You're right on time if you asked me. Mayor Osborne's lost his damn mind. His enforcers have overrun the city. Apparently our new mayor doesn't care much for dissent. He's ordered a purge of every honest cop we have left... which isn't many."

Peter can't help but feel conflicted about his former friend.

"Osborne needs help. But first he needs to be stopped before he hurts the innocent."

Stacy sighs.

"I know you probably don't believe it, but he was a good kid once. Him and Gwen grew up together. I just don't get how he could fall so far."

Peter then remembers what Norman said all those years ago.

"All it takes is one bad day." Peter says.

"I don't want to believe that." Stacy replies.

Gun fire is heard down inside the precinct. Both Peter and Stacy run to help the officers in need.

When they make it inside, they see a cop being pinned down by gun from three enforcers.

"Follow my lead." Peter tells Stacy.

He then shoots out a taser web, shocking one of the men. Peter quickly charges at the last two standing, grabbing one of them by the face and slamming him into the wall. The last one standing aims to shoot, causing his spider sense to go off. He dodges the bullets fired at him, flips into the air and kicks him in head knocking him out.

Another man comes out, but before Peter can take him out Stacy shoots him. They then see a cop on the ground, shot.

"In the lobby... they can't hold out much longer." The injured cop tells them.

"Stay with her." Peter tells Stacy as he runs to the lobby.

In the lobby, multiple good cops are down while Montoya and Bullock are out numbered and about to run out of amo. At that moment, Peter jumps down from the stairs and kicks an enforcer to the ground.