KILLER REX

The next day, Peter sits down and watches the news reports about alien life being discovered on Jameson's shuttle. Ben soon walks in and notices that Peter looks uninterested in this.

"You don't seem excited about this, sir. I thought you'd be over the moon to hear about alien life."

Peter smiles.

"It's just a mud stain on the space shuttle, Ben. If I wanted to see a real alien, I would just go to Metropolis." Peter says.

Peter then looks at the recording and sees the lifeform move.

"Organic, living mud. But mud nonetheless." Peter adds.

As the young man stands up, Ben hands him a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Peter asks.

"It's a ticket to Ms. Watson's play tonight. She dropped it off last night during your party."

Peter sighs, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ben, I-"

"It's your choice, Master Peter. Just thought you should know. I know you don't want a romantic relationship with Ms. Watson, but you did say that you'd be her friend."

As Ben walks away Peter looks down at the ticket, thinking about Andrea, and whether or not he should go to her play tonight.

Meanwhile a giant figure is watching the same news report, saying that the alien lifeform is being kept in Horizon Labs while also on the phone.

"Are you watching the news?" A mystery voice asks.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'm on it."

The giant figure stands up to reveal someone with green scales, sharp teeth and a rhino horn on his head.

Later that day, at the New York City Public Library, Jill rolls over to a bookshelf and sees a book on a high shelf. Jill takes a deep breath and tries to grab it, but can't reach the book. She starts to get frustrated, desperately trying to grab the book. She then reaches out too far and starts to fall out of her chair. Before she hits the ground, Peter shows up and catches her.

"You don't have to push yourself so hard, this early." Peter says.

He puts Jill back in her chair and grabs the book she wanted.

"Sorry, just getting used to being helpless." Jill says.

Jill then grabs the book then starts to roll away.

"Jill, come on. You're not-"

"It's fine Peter-really. So what are you doing here anyway. And if you say to check on me, I will run over your foot."

Peter chuckles.

"Ok. I won't say that."

Jill sighs.

"I'm the wrong person you should be paying visit to."

Peter looks at Jill, knowing who she's talking about.