HISTORY REPEATING

Back to Norman's child hood, after shooting his dog, the boy can't stop himself from crying. This angers his father, who wants his son to be a man, and he stands up to his feet.

"Stop all that damn crying! You're lucky I made the dog go, instead of you!"

Norman's mother slowly stands up and opens her arms to her son.

"Come here, sweetheart. It's ok."

At that moment Norman's father slaps her across the face, knocking her straight to the ground.

"That's why he's soft as hell now! You keep babying him!"

He then angrily walks over to a scared and still crying Norman and snatches him by the arm.

"No! Please!" Norman begs.

"Shut up!"

He then throws him into a dark room, with a Goblin mask, his father used to torment the boy, inside that terrifies the child. Norman continues to pound and claws at the door, tears pouring out of his eyes.

"DADDY! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!" He screams.

"You'll thank me for this one day." His father drunkenly says.

As he hears his parents arguing, Norman sits in the darkness and in total despair.

Back to the present, Andrea slowly starts to wake up, feeling a cool breeze on her face and through her hair.  She slowly stands to her feet and stumbles back, realizing that she's on the top of Brooklyn Bridge. She looks around in panic, not knowing how she got there. Andrea then looks out in the distance, seeing something flying out in the distance. She quickly ducks as the Goblin flies at her on his glider while laughing.

The Goblin flies by a cable car full of kids and teachers, his laugh and sickening smile terrifying them.

"The Itsy Bitsy Spider, went up the water spout. Down came the Goblin, and took the spider out. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He then shoots a missile into a small building nearby, causing a few vehicles to crash on the bridge.

Peter soon shows up and sees the big explosion from a distance.

"Goblin, what have you done?"

The cable is then cut and the car starts fall down. Goblin quickly catches the cable and flies them up into the air.

Peter then slingshots himself towards the bridge, web swinging around and landing on top of it, staring down Goblin who dangles Andrea over the edge by the throat while holding up the bus of kids in his other hand.

"This brings back memories, doesn't it! This is why only fools are heroes! Because you never know when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice!"

Peter starts to secretly panic, being reminded of what happened to Gwen Stacy, distracted by both the screams of the kids and the screams of Andrea.

"You either let die, this lovely woman... Or- suffer the little children."

"Spider-Bat, save us!" All the kids yell.