WE ARE VENOM! PART 2

Peter gasps for air. He opens his eyes but he's met with nothing but darkness. He doesn't know if he's still alive, so he puts his hand infront of his face and meets nothing but wood. It's revealed that he's under six feet of dirt, on a rainy night, and Richard Parkers tombstone.

Peter then quickly reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone for light, seeing his father's skeleton laying next to him. Peter is horrified at the sight of his father, angry at Hush/Venom for putting him here and frustrated at himself for allowing his father's grave to be desecrated like this. He pushes against the wood but it won't budge, the pressure of the earth turning the thin piece of wood into pure concrete.

Peter starts to punch the wood over and over again, unable to generate enough force to break through the wood. He then stops for a moment, not making any progress, then looks over and stares at his father's body, soon gritting his teeth and closing his eyes. Peter then let's out a scream of agony as his fist breaks through the wood of the coffin. Dirt begins to pour over him, suffocating him, and he starts to dig. His screams of agony are muffled by the dirt in his face.

He's exhausted, he's in pain, he's terrified, he's angry, but most importantly. He's Spider-Bat.

He gets his hand through, pulling himself out of the grave with sheer will power alone. The rain pours down on him, out of breath and furious.

Meanwhile in the cave, Ben and Jill walk in, looking for Peter.

"Well, looks like things went really well with Andrea." Jill says.

Ben smiles, then gets a call that soon upsets him.

"Ben, is everything alright?"

Ben sighs.

"Someone has- defiled Richard and Mary's Parkers grave."

"Oh my God." Jill gasps.

At that moment, they hear Peter coming down to the cave. When he makes it down, Peter slowly makes his way over to them, covered blood and dirt.

"Sir; I'm afraid I have some bad new-"

Before Ben can finish his sentence, He and Jill look over at him, stunned by the sight of him.

"Peter? Are you alright?" Jill asks.

"Master Peter, what happened?"

Peter doesn't answer the question and throws some of his gadgets on a desk to the floor, screaming out in anger and dropping to the floor. Ben and Jill then walk over to Peter's side.

"Peter. Tell us what happened?" Jill says.

Peter then tells them everything about Hush getting the symbiote after he got it off. How Andrea is missing and how he was buried with his father. Ben and Jill are stunned for a moment.

"What have I done? This is all my fault... I failed." Peter says.

Ben kneels down to Peter.

"Why do we fall, sir?" Ben asks.

Peter looks up at Ben.

"So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Ben says with a smile.

Peter smiles slightly, still exhausted.