WE ARE VENOM! PART 3

Before Peter can even start to go after Andrea, Venom comes out of nowhere and punches Peter into a wall. He then grabs him by the throat, and lifts him up into the air.

"Let us guess. Jill and Ben told you about our little surprise. Maybe if you hurry, you can watch her splatter all over the the pavement."

At that moment Peter slowly breaks free from Venoms grip and sicks a device on his forehead. The device electrocutes Venom while Peter flips off of him and swings away. Eddie quickly rips off the device and smashes it in his hand, then follows Peter.

After few minutes of swinging, Venom catches up to Spider-Bat, tackling him through a wall and into a building full of people. Peter punches Eddie across the jaw, then forces a separation between the two.

"Everybody get out now! Things are about to get dangerous!"

As Peter and Eddie keep fighting the innocent civilians quickly exit the building, with Peter making sure that everyone gets out of the building safely. Peter attempts to web up Eddie, but catches the web in mid air.

"Let's go for a ride!" Eddie says.

He then swings the web, flinging Peter through another wall and in the middle of the street. As Peter is on the ground, Venom jumps into the air and tries to stomp on his head. Peter quickly moves out of the way, then kicks Eddie in the chin. Spider-Bat kips up to his feet, then lands a tornado kick to the side of his face.

As they continue to fight, a speeding fuel truck comes straight towards them. Peter not only notices that, but a little girl chasing her puppy that's coming straight towards them too. Peter webs Eddie's eyes and quickly grabs the girl and her dog, jumping out of the way, letting the truck hit him as it explodes behind him. Peter lands on the sidewalk, putting the little girl and her puppy down gently.

"Are you two ok?" Peter asks while kneeling down infront of them.

The little girl nods while the puppy bark. Peter then realizes that Venom is slowly getting back up.

"I kneed you both to go back home and stay off the street, ok? And tell everyone you see on your way home to do the same. Can you do that for me?"

The little girl nods but before she leaves, she gives Peter a hug. Peter gives her a hug back, then they run away. Meanwhile Venom steps out of the flames and grabs another passing truck and throws it at Peter. The hero jumps through the front windshield, grabs the driver and the two fly out of the back before it hits the wall. Peter sits the man down safely on a web as he swings away, still trying to make it to Andrea. Venom roars out in anger, following him again.

Meanwhile at the wonder works construction site, a crowd of people are standing by and looking on at the situation. Commissioner Stacy and Detective Bullock and Montoya try to come up with a plan.

"Is there anything we can do?" Montoya asks.

"What if we get the chopper?" Bullock.

"The repellers might get tangled or cut the webs."

"Damnit! this is hopeless." Bullock says.

At that moment, a little boy points up to the sky with a smile.

"Look!" He says.