PENANCE PART 2

Peter walks into the precinct, soon met by Commissioner Stacy.

"Is anyone hurt?" Peter asks.

"No, luckily the bullet didn't hit anyone."

Stacy soon sees the the injuries caused by the explosion from the grenade.

"Are you ok?" Stacy asks.

"I'll heal, don't worry about me. Where's Mandragora?" Peter asks.

Stacy stays silent for a moment.

"He's gone. Must have left during the commotion."

"I don't like this. Mandragora is gonna tear this city apart looking for her. Then he'll kill her himself." Peter says as he walks away.

"Where are you going?" Stacy asks.

"To find answers." Peter replies.

Meanwhile, Mandragora stands before his men.

"The woman we're looking for a woman in all black and skull on her chest. This woman put most of our business partners in the ground. I want her brought to me by tonight. Alive, so I can teach this girl a lesson." Mandragora orders.

His men agree, quickly run into the streets.

In the Batcave, while Ben wraps up Peter's arm, he's looking for the identity of the mysterious woman.

"You know you don't have to do that, Ben. I'll heal in a few minutes." Peter says.

"Nonsense sir, I won't just let this injury go untreated. Just stay still." Ben says.

Peter smiles and continues to search through his face recognition software, taking a photo of her face with his high-tech lenses on his suit. He soon gets a match, surprised by what he finds.

"Helena Castle. Her father was the head of the Castle Crime Family, Franco Castle. She was a former marine, two tours, multiple awards. Because of her father's connection, she was targeted and- killed by a mob hit."

Ben looks at Peter in shock.

"I beg your pardon, sir?" Ben says.

"Helena Castle was declared dead after getting gunned down by a suspected rival gang. I'm guessing it didn't stick."

At that moment, Peter sees Andrea at the front door through the camera.

"Seems Ms. Watson wants to talk sir." Ben says with a grin

Peter sighs with a smile on his face.

"Don't look at me like that." Peter says.

Soon Peter makes it to the door and the two smile at each other.

"Hey." Andrea says.

"Hey." Peter replies.

The two stare at each other for a moment.