so are you.

She stood up and headed back into the house. The alcohol was already starting to kick in so she was just going to find Noelle and go home. Right after one more drink.

She walked into the kitchen, her skin itching from the previous scene. She opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle. When she closed the fridge door, Damien was in front of her.

"Geez!" She almost dropped the bottle but he was quick to hold it.

She looked confused, seeing him here. Wasn't he just about to have sex in the open a few seconds ago?

"What are you doing here?" She snatched her bottle and walked to the counter.

"I noticed you left" he shrugged as he followed.

"And what? You just left your kissing buddy and followed me here?"

"Yes, Katherine" he rolled his eyes.

Gosh, she hated how he said her name. She ignored him and poured her drink into a glass.

"Why did you leave? Did you not like seeing her kiss me?" He smirked and leaned on the counter.

She shook her head, trying not to chuckle. There was a very obvious answer to that question.

It was none of her damn business.

She didn't answer him though and instead, started to drink from the glass, enjoying how the alcohol burnt her throat. Suddenly, her glass was snatched from her.

"Hey!" She yelled at Damien.

"I don't think you should drink"

"That's for me to decide!"

"It's bad for you, Katherine"

"I saw you smoking. And that's way worse than drinking"

"No, it's not. Smoking helps with the cold. Alcohol helps with damaging your liver. Infective Hepatitis and its sort, you know that right?"

She blinked at him. Who did he think he was, talking all smart with her? Ofcourse she knew what infective hepatitis was. Her so-called father was battling with it.

"And besides," he poured the remaining alcohol into the sink. "You've already had enough to drink"

"You can't tell me what to do!"

"I'm just trying to help"

"I don't need your help so leave me the hell alone" She gave him one final glare and stormed out of the kitchen.

She would just find Noelle and leave. She walked up the stairs, stumbling over sleeping bodies and pushing past some people making out.

She took a turn to where the rooms were and made sure to knock before entering them. She didn't want to walk in on two naked people.

"Katy" Justin's drunken voice called from the end of the hall and he walked to her.

She ignored him and moved to the next room. She looked at her hands which were already trembling as he came closer. Why was she so nervous when he was around her? And it wasn't the good kind of nervous.

"I'm talking to you" he growled and pushed her against the wall.

"What the hell do you want, Justin?" Her eyes blazed with anger as she looked at him. She had shoved it back in her dad's face today, she could do it with Justin too.

Instead, Justin smiled at her. "I miss this side of you Katy-Kate. It makes me just want to strip you right now"

Her eyes scrunched up in disgust.