Hear

Warning: Something ahead.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Without thinking, Kate rushed towards them and pushed Brianna off Damien. There were only a few people around—mostly the basketball guys and a few girls—and they all turned at the violence.

"You fucking--"

"Woah, Katherine" Damien interrupted. He looked just as surprised as everyone else.

"You've gone crazy, Kate" Brianna scoffed and flipped her red hair.

"Oh, I'll show you crazy"

She lunged at her but Damien was quick to grab her waist and pull her back. She knew it was him because who else had such big muscular arms?

Why had this redhead looked at her that way? And why was this Shades trying to stop her? She was annoyed at Brianna's look and she didn't even know why. I mean, it was just a glance, right?

"Get your hands off me," she said, pushing Damien.

"We need to leave, Katherine," he said, not leaving her.

"We?" She scoffed. "Oh, so now there's a 'we'? We fucking slept together in your house and then you ignore me for the whole day?!"

There were some 'oohs' around. Wait, that wasn't how she meant it.

"Alright, we're leaving. Now" Damien held her hand and pulled her with him out.

"You're fucking crazy!" Brianna yelled.

Kate tried to wiggle herself out but Damien's hold was firm on her.

They went up the stairs and as they walked further down the hallway, she knew they were heading to his room.

Damien closed the door once they were inside.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" He yelled.

"What's wrong with me?"

That wasn't supposed to be the question here.

"No, what's wrong with you, Damien?" She stabbed her finger in his chest. "I call you a whore and you ignore me for weeks! But then you're openly about to have sex with what's-her-face?"

"And why do you care? I'm the man-whore so fucking let me be one"

She mentally scoffed. And he said he wasn't hurt. The things boys do to protect their ego.

Damien turned away from her and moved to his drawers. She automatically followed him.

"I said I was sorry"

She was tired of this. If he wasn't going to accept her apology now then she would leave and never bother him again. Why was she even bothering herself in the first place?

"It's not about the goddamn comment, Katherine!" Damien yelled.

"Then what is it about?!"

He turned to her. He was glaring at her, ready to spit out venom any second but his eyes softened and he let out a sigh.

"You should stay away from me, Katherine. I don't want to hurt you"

"Hurt me?" Now she scoffed.

That was typical bullshit.

"And how exactly are you going to hurt me"

This sounded like something out of a fairytale book.