There is

Kate felt nauseous as she and Damien walked into the party. It was at the frat house. Again.

She could only pray that things wouldn't be as bad as before as they headed to the back of the house. Again.

"Kat!" Noelle's screeching voice broke her from her thoughts. She was sitting with Parker and the other basketball guys.

"Elle" she moved to sit with her but Damien was already pulling her with him towards Dylan.

Noelle gave her a slutty wink before continuing her conversation with the guys.

"Are you okay?" Damien turned to her.

She nodded. She just needed to calm her nerves.

"I'll go grab more drinks"

Before he could stop her—because there were already loads of drinks on the center table—she stood up and left.

Kate breathed in and out as she headed to the kitchen. She was supposed to be at home now, trying Alec's number again—because her not texting back was very unusual. But no, she was here celebrating with a team on their win—a very common occurrence.

"Hey watch it!"

Kate stopped as she had bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" She removed her hair from her face to see who she had bumped into and immediately frowned.

Redhead Brianna.

She couldn't forget her name even if she wanted to. Maybe because everybody seemed to know her.

"Hi Kate" Brianna smiled. Her lips were painted a dark red and her teeth, were white and free from the lipstick. How do they even do that?

Kate took another look at the girl. She was in her usual bra and shorts, but this time she had a jacket on. Still, her boobs looked tight in that bra. She was putting on high stilettos and her red hair was held up in a ponytail. Overall, she was pretty.

"Glad you could make it to the party" Brianna continued. "I'm sorry Damien couldn't be here with you. We were very busy" she said like she was trying to prove a point.

Kate scoffed, "You mean the same Damien who begged me to come here and even drove me? That Damien"

Brianna's smile fell a little but it was up again in a blink of an eye.

"You should stay away, Kate. Damien is not someone who deals with naive girls"

She was about to say something but held her peace and let Brianna walk away. What was even the need to argue about a guy? Treating him like some furniture they could possess? He was only human after all. A gorgeous one, but still human.

She grabbed a drink from the kitchen before heading back to the group. Everyone was cheering when she got there and she could only wonder why. She looked over at her seat and saw that Brianna had already taken over, now clinging to Damien's arm.

Not wanting to create a scene, she went to sit next to Noelle.

"Ugh I could kill that girl," Noelle said, glaring at Brianna.

"Alright, it's Damien's turn to spin"

Kate looked up at Damien. He was holding a bottle on the table. Gosh, they were playing another party game.

She looked away from the group and focused on her drink and phone.

Suddenly she felt weird. Someone was staring at her. People had their eyes on her. Noelle nudged her and she finally looked up. Yup, everyone was looking at her. She looked at the table. The head of the bottle was pointing at her.