the most

She shoved him and walked away.

The redhead chuckled as she headed to the backyard.

Nice one, Universe.

"Katherine" Damien turned her to him.

"Get your hands off me!" She pushed him again.

She knew she was causing a scene but thankfully, there were only a few people in the backyard.

"Why are you crying? And what the hell happened in there!?"

"Get. The hell. Away from me." She spat in anger.

It was all her fault. Who knew if he had even told his silly girlfriend about Justin and they had laughed at her in secret?

"Katherine --" he tried to touch her again and her hands moved to slap him.

Damien was swift to hold her wrist. His hold was firm on her but not in a harmful way. "You don't get to hit me fucking twice, doll" he looked mad.

She forcefully freed herself from his grip and walked away. Her mind kept telling her the same thing as she stormed off.

You shouldn't have met him. You shouldn't have told him. Why did you even kiss him? This isn't the end, Kate.

***

Kate was angry. She couldn't believe she had cried because of that guy.

Well, almost.

It had been the biggest embarrassment of her life. How did that redhead even know her name? On second thought, her silly boyfriend must have told her. She had been annoyed since that night. Annoyed that he even had the guts to come to her. To try to apologize. For what? If she should see him now, she would surely punch him again. That was the only thing his pretty face was good for.

Punching.

Noelle and Parker had followed her that night and tried to comfort her. She had told them everything, how she woke up with only his shirt on. And it annoyed her more so she didn't say anything else.

"Kate!" Parker called.

They were in the bar and he was sitting opposite her at the counter, probably waiting for his drink.

"What?"

"You're still thinking about Damien"

"I'm thinking about what he did to me" she corrected.

"Right," Parker chuckled.

Kate tilted her head in confusion. What was so funny with what she said?

"You sound like an angry girlfriend," he said when he saw the look on her face.

She shook her head. It was perfectly normal for her to be angry at what he did to her. There was nothing angry-girlfriend about it.

"So you're not mad he told that redhead about the kiss?"

"Her name is Brianna"

"I don't care, Par"

"Shhhh!" Parker looked around the bar. It was still afternoon so not many people were around. "Don't call me that" he seethed.

"Whatever" She poured him a drink and passed it.

"So are you going to be there for the game tomorrow?"

Kate looked at him and sighed. There was supposedly a basketball game at their college tomorrow evening. It was all Parker talked about recently. Noelle was going and it was just left for her to accept the invitation.