Sneak Peek

Lets have a quick  Sneak Peek into the  life of characters  :-

THREE Brothers -

1) Kim Taehyung
2) Park Jimin
3) Jeon Jungkook

You must be wondering that why do they have different surnames inspite of being brothers... Here's the answer -

Mr Kim
- Their common  father 
- Retired CEO of Kim Textile and Export  Industries

1) Mrs Kim ( Wife of Mr Kim)
-Mr Kim's Lawfully wedded wife.
-Taehyung's mother
-So Taehyung is Mr Kim's legal son  and he shares the same surname as him
- Already Divorced ( Still visits Kim Mansion sometimes to meet her son)

2)  Late Miss Park ( Mr Kim's external marital affair)
-  Professional dancer
- Jimin's mom ( Mr Kim raised Jimin along with Taehyung after the death of Miss Park)

3)   Miss Jeon ( Mr Kim's  girlfriend after divorce)
Retired Businesswoman
- Jungkook's mom ( Mr Kim raised Jungkook with his other two sons after Miss Jeon got married elsewhere)

So Vminkook are Step brothers in this ff...

KIM Mansion

Mr Kim was always out for business trips and meetings, he rarely stayed back home after his divorce. These three step brother grew up together with each other's love, support and care, they never got to experience parents love.  Eventually during these years their bond and love became stronger.

1) Kim Taehyung

- Eldest son
- Workaholic just like his dad
- Pure and soft hearted just like his mom.
- his younger brothers  flourished under his love, care and protection.
- A bit cold by nature ( but just for strangers) because from very young age he was burdened with responsibilities of his brothers and  his father's business.
- CEO of Kim Textiles and Industries
- His love for his younger brothers is endless. Most Responsible amongst the three brothers.
One woman man

 -  One woman man