S2 - 13

" Gngguk did you tell your hyung about Soha unnie!"
Gngguk nods as he smiles.
" And about Jiha? ."
He shakes his head in denial
" That's something Soha noona will have to do herself it's a very precious news i can't break it like that so let's leave it on Soha noona"
Shinae nods.
" Oh shit! I forgot my purse home! Now how will I pay the bill of this restaurant!!!"
" I told you to come here so I will pay obviously."
" B-but this isn't our date, we are here so they can  meet in peace and discuss all their misunderstandings ."
" So what! It's a treat from my side then. "
" Gngguk! " she whines.
" Actually you can pay it. "
Shinae nods
" By increasing our number of dates from three to four. Choice isn't yours it's mine! "
Shinae holds her head in her palms dramatically although butterflies started fluttering voilenty in her stomach.

-----------------

Soha pats Jiha's back as she layed on her shoulder.

"Why is my baby feeling so restless today!" Soha coos at Jiha who was weeping. Jiha runs her hands in air while crying as she grabs Soha's necklace pulling the long chain out of her top . Soha removes her necklace  from her grip as that letter ' J' dangles in front of her eyes, her heart pains and she let's it fall outside her shirt patting Jiha to sleep.

Slowly Jiha fell asleep as Soha walks away from living room towards her room and places Jiha on her crib as she huffs after being tired.

She comes out of her room and enters living room , she noticed Shinae's purse on the table as she shakes her head.

" This girl! She told me that she is going to mart but she left her purse here."

Just then her doorbell rings.
Soha chuckles.

" It must be Shinae, she will be like - oh my god unnie i forgot my purse."

She walks towards the door giggling and opens it only to get the biggest shock of her life as her smile drops and heart skips beats after beats on seeing the least expected person.
It was Jimin who was standing with tears in his eyes. He looks at her from bottom to top slowly taking in her form, taking in her presence after longing for her for all these months. A sharp stinging pain pierces through their hearts.

" S-Soha! " his voice trembles but he tries to compose himself.
" J-Jimin!" Her face was like as if she has seen a ghost.
" Oh god Soha!"  He rushes towards her and engulfs her in the tightest, warmest and most loveable hug, he hugged her with need like a thirsty man in need of water, a starved person in need of  food, he breaks down in her arms.
While Soha stood dumbfounded. He turns his head to side and starts pecking her hair as he slowly releases her from hug pecking her continuously. He cups her face with trembling hands as he wants to say so many things but his lips trembles too.

" S-Soha!"
She removes his hands and moves back away from him as his heart drops suddenly .

" W-What-"
"W- Why are you here?" She turns her head to side  as her heart pained immensely on seeing the condition of her love.

Jimin sadly smiles in pain.

" I am here to reclaim and retrieve my lost love and lover...."
She looks towards him as she feels a stabbing pain in her heart. Their eyes meet as they stare into each other's eyes unable to take their eyes off and longing that she wants to hide but he wants to display through his words but is  failing miserably is shining, glistening and flowing from their eyes.
Soha quickly wipes off those precious tears to hide them from him who already knows that they are flowing for him.

" I-I already told you. Not to come a-after me. Then why?"
She looks away again otherwise she will fall weak if she continues to stare in his eyes.
Jimin walks towards her and grabs her wrist placing her palm on her chest and with other hand he holds her chin making her face him as he looks into her eyes.