45

Soha leaves from dinner party  immediately.

She avoids her mom and goes to her room straight away. She holds her belly and cries harder as she drops on her knees, she cries and cries and finally falls asleep on floor that way.

That's when her phone rings at  midnight  she opens her eyes and finds herself on floor as she reaches her phone.

She comes out of her house and finds Jimin, he seemed to be so broken so lifeless which pained Soha's heart even more as she gets concerned.
She immediately hugs him as he breakdown in her arms. She caresses his back to calm him down.

" I left that house Soha."

He dips his head in the crook of her neck hiding himself away from this world in the arms of his love.

" W-what?" Soha gasps.

" I told you, if not you then nobody else."

" Oh love!" Soha closes her eyes letting tears fall.

* Flashback *

" Wait! Where are you a going?" Mr Kim shouts from upstairs.

Taehyung and Y/N who were standing on main door with luggage in their hands  turns around as Y/N looks down, she tried to explain Taehyung that they should not leave like that but this time Taehyung was stubborn on his decision.

" Sorry dad, but I can't stay  where my wife is being disrespected I would leave that place with her, so, we are leaving this mansion and your property for forever. I am capable enough to get  work and provide for my family." Taehyung holds Y/N's hand intertwining their fingers." With this we would like to take our leave. "

He turns around with Y/N.

" Oh really! you think you can survive without me, you don't know how tough life can get!!, you both will come back crawling on your knees and begging for forgiveness. " Mr Kim shouts

Taehyung was hurt by the words of his father but nevertheless he leaves

" Let's leave Y/N! "

Taehyung leaves with Y/N as Mr Kim scoffs loudly.

Taehyung and Y/N plans to shift to a flat that Taehyung brought years back with his savings.

Just then Mr Kim  spots Jimin walking towards main door with his luggage.

" W-Wait Jimin? Where are you going??"

" Your house is suffocating me dad, I can't breath it's killing me every day, I don't want to marry Dalny or anybody else but you are forcing me against my will. I know you raised me after my mom and I am really thankful and grateful for that but I can't spoil my life after that, so.... I am leaving . "

Mr Kim boils in anger as he spats

" You know what Jimin go try whatever you can and I will make sure nobody appoints or hires you after this betrayal, I will make you so vulnerable that you have to come back to me eventually!! "

Jimin closes his eyes at the cursed words of his father but still he leaves as Mr Kim shouts in frustration of losing such a great business partnership with Mr Kang, he will make sure to make Jimin's life hell!! for disappointing him.

Suddenly he finds Jungkook pulling his luggage as Mr Kim frowns this time.

" Where are you going Jungkook?"

" I can't live in this house without my hyungs dad. They are my family and without a family there is no home."

" Oh so now even you are leaving."

A Love like Ours || V Min Kook ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें