S2- 8

He forgets to breathe after seeing her sitting opposite to him as Shinae breaks the eyecontact with him and  looks down, she recognised him as  handsome stranger from that night.
Gngguk was awestruck, it takes him some time to compose himself as he fixes his throat.

" H-How can I help you miss?"

" I- Ac-Actu-"

Shinae panics in nervousness.

" Calm down! Don't panic." he softens

He gives her a glass of  water as she takes it with trembling hands and gulps it down .

" Continue!"

Shinae starts and tells him everything about those loan sharks, their boss while Gngguk was busy in admiring her, the way that one strand of her hair was playing with his heart, how cruel it is! The way inspite of being nervous she was speaking so confidently, the way she was moving her hands and changing her  expressions dramatically while conveying her condition was pulling strings of his heart, he felt like as if this 'his' world revolves around  her, he was unable to see anything apart and beyond her.

She takes a pause to gulp another sip of water as her lipstick mark was imprinted on that glass, he bites his lip from inside staring at that mark and that's when he confirms as realisation hits him that  he has indeed fallen for her as he was unable to take his eyes off her no matter what and this is happening with him for the first time, he thinks of her all the time since the day he first saw her, she never leaves his mind no matter how hard he tries so maybe he should give up on pretending that she doesn't affects him because the reality is totally opposite and he should accept it, he should accept the fact that his mom's Goodluck wishes worked this time and even  his secretary is right about him being in love with her.

" Do you have a boyfriend?"
He asks out of blue surprising even himself.

" E-Excuse me? What? I-I mean why?"

Gngguk gasps at his question as he looks towards his secretary and gaurd head and it seemed like they will faint anytime because of their happiness they were cheering for him silently and giving thumps up to him as it gave confidence to Gngguk and he looks towards Shinae waiting for her answer .

" Y-Yes I am in a relationship."

Oh no this line hits Gngguk hard as his heart drops. He massages his chin and thinks fir a while when a thought strikes his mind.

" Wait! Did you tell him about all this? And first off all how come he let you go  to a dangerous place like this on your own?... if  you were my woman I would have accompnied you to even death and you would never have to suffer alone in anything "

Gngguk speaks determined as he was mad at her boyfriend for sending her at such dangerous place alone and  at that he confirms that she is in a toxic relationship.
He manages to pull some strings of Shinae's heart with his concern and his last sentence  will be engraved in her mind for sure.

" how can he be so careless towards you, I guess he doesn't values what he has is he? "

This realisation hurts  Shinae. Gngguk mentally curses her boyfriend, a precious girl like her  is not made to be treated like that, she deserves someone better 'Gngguk' for sure. He confirms.

" T-That's my personal matter, let's talk about my problem . Will you help me sir? I really need your help, I just want few more months. I promise to return their money. "

Gngguk sits back on his chair still mad at her boyfriend for not helping her, to make her look so helpless and not even standing by her side to support her in this crucial time of hers. He stares at her for some more time. ' You don't deserve him!'