44

Mr Kang and his daughter takes a seat infront of Mr Kim as he introduces everyone to Mr Kang.

"... And this is Taehyung's wife Y/N..."

" Oh Y/N."

She bows at Mr Kang.

" So what's your family background? , Your father is into what type of business ?"

Mr Kang asks curiously.

" Umm uncle, he is no more....a-and" Taehyung holds Y/N's hand which instantly brings comfort to her. "he wasn't a businessman, he used to run organisations to help poor and needy, he-"

" Okay okay I got it."

Mr Kang loses his interest as he continues to talk to Mr Kim as Taehyung frowns at this behavior of Mr Kang , he looks towards Y/N and she was hurt which was quite visible on her face, he pulls Y/N close to him and pecks her temple out of love which warms her heart again .

" Hyun-"

Just then Jungkook arrives and he is shocked to see his dad. Mr Kim smiles and hugs his youngest son. He pats  Jungkook's back

" Meet my youngest son, Jungkook. "

Jungkook bows at Mr Kang and walks away  to sit beside Soha at the back but he gets concerned after seeing faces of Y/N, Taehyung, Jimin and Soha that something is wrong.

" And now I would like you to meet your future son in law and my second son Jimin. "

Mr Kim asks Jimin to sit beside him as he takes a seat . Mr Kang and his daughter looks towards him curiously . Soha looks down as her heart clenched and tries not to look towards Jimin otherwise he will get worried for her.
Mr Kang gets up from his seat.

" Jimin you should sit beside your future wife  Dalny, I will sit with my friend. "
Soha's heart pain while Jungkook's eyes widens on realising everything.

Mr Kang and Mr Kim chuckles and Mr Kang exchanges seat with Jimin.

" They look perfect! made for each other. "

Mr Kang speaks as Mr Kim agrees. Dalny blushes as she looks towards Jimin while Soha feels like someone has ripped her heart apart into pieces.

Dalny eyes the mansion and property of Kims without paying much attention towards Jimin.
Soon Mr Kang leaves with his daughter.

Mr Kim yawns.

" I am exhausted after a long flight I am going to have rest in my room."

just then he spots Soha on his way.

" Who is she?"

" She is Y/N's younger sister."  Taehyung speaks

Mr Kim shakes his head as he continues to walk without paying attention towards her.

Taehyung  hugs Jimin to comfort his younger brother as Y/N caresses his hair lovingly. Their heart pained at Jimin's condition and how he is being forced by Mr Kim.

" It's okay, It's okay! everything's going to be okay Jiminah, don't worry, your hyung is with you. " Taehyung comforts him. Jungkook joins them too

" We are with you hyung." Jungkook speaks

Jimin feels a bit better after receiving support from his brothers and noona while Soha walks out without  anyone noticing her.

-----------------------

Soha avoids Kim Mansion these days, her main focus shifts on eating healthy and exercising to keep her and Jimin's baby healthy.

She sits on couch as she huffs getting tired after performing exercises. She runs her hand on her belly.