S2 - 20

Y/N's house smells of cake as she smiles placing a pastry she specially baked for her Tae as it was his time to return from office .

She hears a knock on door as she smiles excitedly and rushes towards the door . She opens her house door excitedly and finds Taehyung who stood with a flower pressed between his lips . He pulls her inside slamming the door shut as he pressed her against their door . He holds the flower in his hands and starts kissing her as she giggled holding his nape and deepening the kiss .
They part and smiled at eachother.

" So you do remember?" Y/N asks

Taehyung smiles as he speaks while  adorning her hair  with that flower

Taehyung smiles as he speaks while  adorning her hair  with that flower .
" ofcouse love! How can I forget the day we first met ."

He pecks her lips as she blushed .

She wraps her hands around his neck looking into his eyes as he wraps his arms around her waist as his eyes shined with that love adoration and excitement mirroring hers .

" Who would have known a cold man back then was carrying golden retriever energy ."

Taehyung grins sheepishly .

" I know I couldn't bring myself to talk to you  that day darling , I am a reserved person ,i open up only around my loved ones ."

He pecks her forehead as she smiles

" I baked your favourite pastry "
" Really? What are we waiting for then?"

Y/N giggles as he pulls her in his embrace .

Taehyung sits on couch as Y/N enters the living area with pastry in her hands . Taehyung smiles as his heart warms up , she looked so adorable specially with that flower adorned in her hair .
His heart overflows with love for her that how satiated she is just with that flower and his love on this special occasion .

She stands in front of him with table in between them .
" Presenting you the special strawberry pastry by MasterChef y/n herself . "

She placed it in front of him and swirls around bowing at him as Taehyung chuckles and  claps,  finding her so adorable .
He pats his side as she blushes and takes a seat beside him .
" My pretty darling ."

He pecks her cheek as she giggles .

He takes a spoon scooping some pastry and brings it near her mouth as she smiles
while tasting her pastry . She takes the spoon from his hands and scoops some pastry feeding it to Taehyung as he hums closing his eyes and  loving it's taste .

" So delicious!" He opens his eyes and looks at her face as his smile faints a bit.  He takes spoon from her hand putting it back into plate .

He holds her wrist pulling her close as he holds her waist caressing it with his thumbs and crashes his lips on her , she gasps as Butterflies starts  fluttering in her stomach.
They taste eachother on their tongues as they kiss for a while . They part breathing heavily as he looks into her eyes intently as air around them turns hot suddenly.
He connects his forehead with her looking into her eyes and slowly  starts laying her down on couch as she holds his shoulders for support while her head falls on one of cushion of their couch.
He hums smelling her .