31

Jungkook was all dressed up as Romeo for the play as Jen and Jungkook's bestfriend Min were bombarding him with compliments. They saw Irene walking towards them. She was dressed up in a beautiful gown with heart curled hair beautifully swaying in air. He almost forgets to breath when she smiles towards Jen.

" Oh my God! They both are looking like... "
" Match made in heaven!"

Min completes Jen's sentence. Irene rolls her eyes at them but Jungkook was too lost in her to even pay attention to his surrounding people.

" Well their story has something common with the roles they are going to play. "
Min looks at Jungkook.

" What?" Jungkook and Irene questions together.

" They both were supposed to be rivals or enemies but ended up falling for each other."
Jen answers as she smiles towards Min who nods agreeing with her.
Jungkook and Irene gets flustered.

Just then they both are called on stage for their performance. They both were supposed to climb huge stairs to reach stage and Irene was facing problem because of her gown and long heels, she looks towards Jen but she immediately turns to face Min avoiding her, that's when Jungkook offers her his hand as her heart leaps.
She holds his hand as he puts his arm around her waist to support her in climbing the stairs.

" Please welcome our star couple of the night" Romeo and Juliet!! "

Everybody clapped for both of them.
Irene gets a bit nervous as she looks towards Jungkook.

" Don't worry, you can do it. There is no need to feel nervous, we practiced so well for this day from weeks don't we? We will rock the show, Yeah? "

Irene's heart warms up at his motivation, she nods feeling confident now. She smiles as Jungkook's stomach flips.
Jungkook leaves her side  to take his position on stage. They both start with their play dance.

Narrator narrates their story
" Romeo and Juliet belonged from Rival families....... But then they fell in love......"

Their acts starts as music plays....

" There was a rustle, there was some noise
My heart was stolen and it fell for you"
Irene dances as she jumps from a height and Jungkook catches her in his arms perfectly spinning her around in his arms.

"  Even If I control my feet, then what should I do about my eyes and If I control my eyes, then what should I do about my heart which  is controlled by you , love has  happened for sure. "

Jungkook walks towards Irene as she gets a mini heart attack. Her heart flutters when he holds her waist and starts dancing with her.

Jungkook swirls her around and pulls her close to him and for that moment they both really forgot who they both actually are as they got so much engrossed in their characters.
Jungkook cups her face as Romeo while dancing and she smiles being his Juliet.
He swirls her around and backhugs her dancing on beat as he placed his chin on her shoulders. Their rivalry forgotten long back as a new innocent pure love bloomed in between them. Irene holds his hands on her waist as they danced together.
Irene turns around and looks into his eyes which were glittering and shimmering with new feelings same as hers, something which accelerated their heartbeats.
Just then other performers tried to  separate them according to script as they try to pull Jungkook and Irene away from each other. Irene's grip naturally tightens on Jungkook's shoulder and he tightens his grip on her waist glaring at people that are daring  to separate her from him.
Other performers pass looks at each other that why aren't they both leaving eachother but soon they both comes back to reality as they part immediately .

A Love like Ours || V Min Kook ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara