10

"First of all we don't even consider you people as a part of our university community and on top of that you are trying to bother my baby sister. Do you want me to show you your real place."

Her brother spills the drink on floor and grabs the wrist of Irene.

" Yeah come on clean it! Clean it with your clothes. Hurry up!! " He yells as he continues to humiliate Irene.

" This is your right place, This is where you belong afterall. "

" What are you wait- " He shouts in pain as a punch lands directly on his face.

He holds his face and finds blood oozing out from his lips because of the impact of punch. He turns his head back at Irene only to find Jungkook standing in front of him.

Jungkook cracks his neck and knuckles as Irene gasps on seeing this dangerous intimidating aura of Jungkook for the first time but still she feels safe around him as she completely moves  behind him to hide her vulnerable state from everyone.

" You better stay out of it Jeon or-"

" OR What? Hmm?" Jungkook glares at him dangerously.

" DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO  MESS WITH HER AGAIN!"
He looks back at Irene and his heart pained on seeing her hurt which was quite visible on her face.

" And about her being a scholarship student, you talk about yourself, you got this university just  because your dad is trustee but she... She has earned it with her hardwork, you are here on your dad's money but she is here because of her struggle and hardwork, DON'T YOU EVER LOOK DOWN ON HER AGAIN. "

Yuri's brother gets intimidated by his dangerous aura as he looks around.

" I don't want to create scene in my dad's university so I am stepping back but that doesn't mean I will let you both go so easily with this punch. "

He leaves with Yuri.

Jungkook turns around.

" Are you fine?

He frowns as he sees Irene moving out of that place with Jen following her.

He finds her sitting on a bench as he takes a seat beside her.

" Are you fine."
She nods

" Thank you Jeon. "
" Hey it's okay, afterall we are family now as our sibling are  getting married . "

She looks at Jungkook and nods slowly. Just then Jungkook gets a call as he attends it.
He looks at Irene after the call.

" Hyung wants me to give you a ride to the shopping complex for their wedding shopping. "

Irene's eyes lightens up

" Wow! Wedding shopping. Okay okay let's go."

They both walk towards his car as he opens the door for her and takes the seat beside her.
He stares at her.

" W-what? " Irene frowns

" Will you put on that seatbelt or you want me to recreate a Kdrama scene. "

" Wha- No i"ll do it myself "
Irene gets flustered as Jungkook chuckles. He starts driving as a comfortable silence falls and then Jungkook's playful nature kicks in.

" Just because I saved you today as a family that doesn't mean we are not rivals anymore. "

Jungkook narrows his eyes at her and then looks away at front while driving.

Irene frowns

" I still remember how you invaded my washroom to loose the tap settings and then that juice at noona's place. "