S2 - 19

Fifty million won 1.....2......

"Hundred million won!" Shinae clenched her eyes shut.

A man shouts as everybody turns around to look at the man.

" hundred million won!!! Anybody hundred million won 1.....2.......3 "

"Sold!!! "

Shinae looks up with teary eyes to see the man . She gasps on finding Gngguk .

He looked so mad .she saw that side of him for the first time as she looks down in fear .
He climbs up the stage immediately removing his coat and covering her as she holds it close . He takes her out of that place while tears continue to trickle down her eyes as she looks around and gets intimidated by creepy looks of men as she immediately looks away feeling scared she looks up at Gngguk's fave who looked mad as he was walking her out of that place as soon as possible.

Finally after leaving that place Gngguk turns around as his aura darkens but eyes softens . He holds her head from back with one hand and with other he slams her against wall.
He holds her shoulders and looks into her eyes as he locks his jaw in rage .
She flutters her eyes and turns her head to side .
He holds her jaw and yanks her face in front in front again as she gasps.

" What the fvck you think you were about to do ? Hmm?? And for what? Money ?? ."
" How can you do that to yourself?? How dare you tried to sell your soul ?? Were you out of your fvcking mind? Do you even know what kind of people comes at these places and what they could have done to you ,your body    your soul .Hmm?"

Shinae dosnt answers him and looks away .

" Goddammit answer me Shinae don't stand like a statue !!"

She looks into his eyes which showed pain ,hurt and anger .
Shinae huffs as she removes his hands and pushes him back with all her force as he stumbles back a little . Shinae shouts

" And who are you to question me ? My husband ? My boyfriend? My family member ? Why should I answer you when you are noone to me ! "

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion at her sudden outburst.

" I am n-no noone to you Shinae?" His sounds hurt as his anger vanishes .

" Yes! The truth is that Gngguk that you are noone to me . You are just someone with whom  I have to spend time against my wish just to payback your money . You literally force yourself and your love on me . I don't love you ,do you get it ? I just spend time with you because of our deal, that's the only connection between us ."

" Y-you feel like I f-force my love on you ?"
He tilts his head to side asking that question more to himself than her and his eyes tears up a little as everything becomes too much for his heart to handle and the man who has always shown his strongest side to people falls a little weak for the first time .
Shinae's heart pains same as him .

" Y-Yes! So that is why I am here today to earn some money and pay you back so that I don't have to waste my time on dates with you . So that I can free myself from your forced love . So now when you have bought me ,use me for tonight and then our deal will be over forever and then don't show me your face ever again!! Because i am fed up of your love and you . So just leave me alone!!!!"

Tears brim Gngguk's eyes as he is unable to comprehend what is going on . Maybe he was living in delusion that  she has started to accept him but seems like reality is he is forcing himself on her and invading her personal life .

He walks towards her and cups her face with one hand  looking into her eyes as their hearts clenched in pain .

" What happened Shinae? Did i do something wrong? Why are you behaving this way all of a sudden ?"