8

Soha opened the door only to find Jimin standing there. Jimin's eyes widens on finding the girl he is searching almost everywhere in front of him again as he wasn't able to remember her address properly, he was so lost in her that time . His heart beats increased, though he has met many girls in past but this... this was something he was feeling for the first time. His heart fluttered in happiness on being face to face with  her again. She looked so alluring so angelic in that loose low bun and those hairstrands which successfully succeeded in escaping that low bun were swaying in air making it even more difficult for him to breath.

Soha bows at him as she welcomes him inside and leaves. Jimin follows her inside and joins everyone on dinner table. Soha started serving him the dinner and that was the moment he realised the value of true love in life. He imagined coming home exhausted from office only to be with  his wife , her smile and love will washout all his tensions and tiredness. He imagined her lovingly serving the delicious dinner  as he would kiss her hands multiple times appreciating her hardwork in preparing food for him. He breathes out as he imagined Soha to be that girl and smiles to himself.

Soha takes her seat in front of him beside y/n as Mrs Kim introduced Jimin to y/n who flashed her a bright smile.

" I am so excited to welcome you in our family noona."

Y/N smiles as she nods, they shared some words before Jimin shifted his focus on Soha who was silently munching on her food. She looked so adorable to him even while doing a simple task of munching on her food... wait.. has he gone mad or what!. Jimin thought to himself.

Y/N spares a glance at Taehyung who was already looking at her and they both  abruptly looks away on getting mini heartattack as they were caught staring at each other.

MeAnWhiLe

Jungkook and Irene were shooting deadly glares at each other. Irene was harshly cutting the steak in her plate imagining it to be Jungkook  to intimidate him but by mistake her elbow hits the glass beside the plate and she ends up spilling the drink on her dress  . Jungkook pressed his lips to suppress his laugh followed by smirk and how bad Irene wanted to wipe off that smirk from his face.

She gritted her teeth as she left that place.

Soon dinner was over as Mrs Kim greeted everyone goodbye. Jungkook and Jimin waved goodbye to their noona, then they nudged Taehyung's shoulder to wave her goodbye too.

" Come on man , atleast wave a goodbye to your future wife." Jimin shakes his head.
" He is so unromantic." Jungkook shakes his head at Taehyung too.

Taehyung felt a bit embarassed but  waves her goodbye fluttering her heart as she smiles a bit waving him back.

------------------------------

Soha pouts as she checked again in mirror.

" Why am I so chubby, why I can't be lean, tall and beautiful like you unnie."

Y/N hugs her from behind.

" You don't need to be me to look beautiful Soha, you are beautiful in your own way. We love  chubby Soha, she is so adorable."

Soha smiles

" Now hurry up you are already late for your dance class on very first day."

" Oops I should probably get going. "
Soha hurries up.

"  Who knows maybe Unnie will get a  hot sexy dancer as her boyfriend from there  afterall she has a thing for male dan-"

" Yeah! Enough! "

Soha scolds all flustered as Irene chuckles.

--------------------------
"Hmm... It seems like it was made in memory of some renowned dance  artist. "

Soha stares at the portraits in front of her.

" I don't remember her name clearly.. It is something like  Ji- Jima Park"
Then she remembers the lady.

" Oh I remember... Wow what a gorgeous lady she was ...such a brilliant dancer"
Dance is amongst one of the hobbies of Soha so she knows Miss Jima Park  . She used to admire her and her dance alot as a kid, as she admired  other attractive male dancers too, Ahem! .

Her heart sinks at the lost of such talent but then what she saw next was even more shocking to her. She gasped on finding Park Jimin's picture too there. In one of the portraits Jima park was with her son of around 3 or 4 years. Then she connected the dots and her eyes widened.

" Miss Jima Park is Jimin's mom. Oh my god!!"
Soha was dumbfounded.

" I really hate Mr Kim for what he did with these women Miss Park and Mrs Kim.... " She breathes out as she thinks for a while." This is the reason why I am afraid for y/n, I already don't trust Park Jimin and I am not sure about Taehyung either afterall they are Mr Kim's blood at the end. "

She walks inside the studio and joins the other students. She felt so insecure about her body after seeing so many lean and thin beautiful girls all around her.

" OMG!! Today Mr Park Jimin  is paying visit to his studio. We will get to see his moves. "

Girls shouts in excitement and Soha gets confused by their behaviour, 'yeah he is the owner of this place but there is nothing  else  to be so excited about him ' Soha rolls her eyes.

______________________________________________________________________