S2 - 23

Taehyung and Jungkook were busy in arranging their luggage back in their rooms in Kim Mansion even Yeontan got back his old dog house as he was running around the house wiggling his tail happily  .

All the employees in company were on cloud nine after they were informed about Taehyung taking over as their CEO again . This time Taehyung decided to work even harder and after living as an employee himself for a year now he started connecting with his employees better as now he understood them and their problems  even better .

Irene was helping Jungkook in arranging his luggage while Y/N and Jimin were busy in arranging their house back to home as she throws away all the liquor bottles and other unnecessary stuff of Mr Kim and locks up his room forever.

Taehyung enters as he asks Jimin .

"Jimin aren't you going to stay with us in Kim Mansion?"

" I will join you all after marriage, with Soha and Jiha. Till then I want to spend sometime at my mom's place . "

" As you wish!" Taehyung smiles .

Soon their Mansion was arranged back just like before .

----------------

Soha enters the bedroom . She finds Jimin asleep as he was holding Jiha who was asleep on his chest too . She smiles at her little world as she sits beside them and admires them for a while . Jiha moves a little in her sleep making a baby noise as Jimin immediately tightens his grip on her and patts her back slowly falling back asleep again .
Soha smiles with glistening eyes as she caresses his hair slowly . He has endured a lot since his childhood as all the people he  loved the most were separated from him by destiny , be it his mom ,his lover or his daughter . She can't even imagine now what Jimin must have gone through without her as after his mom if he loved someone the most then it is Soha .

" I am sorry Minnie!" She whispers as she continues to caress his hair .

" I promise you that you will not have to suffer again,  me and Jiha we both will always be there for you Jiminie . "

She looks at Jiha as she finds her sleeping while gripping Jimin's finger . Soha smiles as she caresses her daughter's head .

" Your dad loves you a lot Jiha . Lets love him and  always be there for him and fill his life with colors of love and happiness.  Let's promise to never let him down or hurt him in any way possible.   "

She pecks Jimin's forehead and then Jiha's as she picks her up in her arms . Jimin opens his eyes when he feels her moving away from him . Soha smiles as she patts Jiha's back laying her down in her crib .

She crawls back on bed beside Jimin who smiles as her with sleepy eyes . He turns to her side and opens his arms for her as she immediately gets in his embrace,  she hugs his waist placing her cheek on his chest as he holds her back caressing her back.

"What took you so long jagiya ?" He asks in his hoarse sleepy voice.

" Sorry I got busy in house chores."

" I told you to sleep , we would have done it together tomorrow . You never listen to me Soha , you must be tired  . Let me give you a massage -"

" I am fine Jiminie let's sleep . I am feeling sleepy right now ."

He pecks her forehead as they fall asleep in eachother's embrace .

At midnight suddenly Jimin opens his eyes . He watches Soha asleep on her back  beside him and he turns around , his eyes widens on finding his mom standing near the crib of Jiha . She was smiling at her granddaughter . He sits up immediately .