4

"Mom, What happened? You are looking tensed?"
Y/N asked Mrs Choi who was pacing back and forth in her room in deep thoughts. She looks at y/n and stops. She holds her shoulders making her sit beside her.

" I wanted to talk to you y/n."
" Yes mom go on I am listening. " Mrs Choi takes a deep breath

" Y/N! You know how we have been surviving in this middle class life since you were born and conditions even worsened after your father left us. Every mom wants their children to live a happy and comfortable life and ofcourse I would want that for my children too. "

Y/N nods agreeing.

" Umm.. Actually... thing is... A-actually.. You k-"

" Mom!"

Y/N grips her hand.

" Mom just say it. You can trust your daughter. I will understand whatever it is. " gives a warm smile.

" Y/N Mrs Kim wants you for her son Taehyung. Today she came up with marriage proposal for you. "

Y/N's eyes widens.

" M-Marriage?"
" D-Dont stress about it too much my child. I told her that i will leave this decision completely on you."

Y/N huffs in relief.

" What are your thoughts on this mom? "

" If you ask me y/n I have no problem. I mean Taehyung is a well settled wealthy boy, moreover you will get a humble woman like Mrs Kim as your mother in law. So I would like you to marry him, moreover after your father the responsibility of you girls is on me. To be honest y/n.... I would be relieved if you will marry Taehyung. Rest is your decision I will never  force you, it's your life afterall. Your decision will be my decision. "

" I-I need time to think about this mom. "

" You can take your time. "

***************

Jungkook was striding towards his class, he was already late when suddenly he bumped into someone who seemed to be in hurry just like him and the notebook she was holding fell on ground. She kneels to pickup the loose sheets of papers she had inside notebook pages. Jungkook immediately drops his bagpack
on floor and kneels right in front of her chasing the pen rolling on the ground, he handovers her pen and  pages as she  assembles them quickly putting them inside her notebook once again .

" Thank you." she replied

" No problem."  Jungkook gives a boyish smile as he looks up only to get stunned.

Beautiful, twinkling, cocoa colored eyes as dreamy as starry night, as deep as ocean that he could drown in them, were staring at him. A small cute nose with pinky chubby cheeks and pouty lips , she had coils of leaf brown hair which  were  swaying  in air and suddenly for the first time Jungkook felt like he can't breath.

" I-Irene?" he calls her name

He stands up along with her. She nods. Oh boy he has seen her many times but from a distance but today when she  is so close to him, he can't breath maybe she is 'breathtaking beautiful' he thought to himself. 'focus Jungkook! she is our competitor afterall!'
He scans the books in her hand and smirks
" Already started preparations for next exams!"
Irene looks at her books and gives him a small smile as she nods and continues to walk past him when he speaks suddenly.

" Go on! But this time I will be on the top, so get ready to lose your rank already!" He smirked

Irene stops in her path as she turns around .

" Time will tell who wins at the end Mr Jeon!"

She smirks causing Jungkook's smirk to fade. He raises an eyebrow . Irene flips her hair at him  as she leaves with that smirk on her face .

*****************

Jimin laughed loudly

" Oh come on Jungkook grow up! You both are fighting like kindergarten kids. "

" You don't know hyung , she... she literally flipped her hair at me." Jimin laughs even more loudly.

" Are you a kid or what, how can such  childish act piss you off." Jimin shakes his head as he  stands up

" Come on Jungkook! grow up! be mature you are in your 20s now! "

Jimin looks at his watch.

" OK then I am leaving now, today I might be late, I have a friend's birthday party at club. "
He ruffled Jungkook's hair as he laughs at his pissed off face.

" Yeah! Make fun of me, when you will be in same situation then I will see how you will react."

" I will handle the things with maturity unlike you , of course! " Jimin speaks as Jungkook scoffs.

" Time will tell!"

----------------------------

" Be safe and don't be late Soha! "

" Don't worry mom I will be on time! "

Soha shouts as she rushed towards her car all dolled up in a beautiful body hugging dress.

She quickly applied lip gloss as she started the engine of her car.
Her phone rings as she picks up the call

" I am on my way to club, will reach there soon."

__________________________________________________________________________