24

Taehyung and Y/N reach their destination finally.
They were mesmerized by the beauty of Greece, beautiful white houses and beaches.
Finally after taking rest they both proceeded for evening walk, beauty of that place increased three folds at evening.

They bypass shops and discuss about how beautiful everything is.

" Wow Tae! This place is so beautiful!"
She says excitedly.
" Yes very beautiful."
They continue to walk as y/n holds his arm, his heart warms up.

" Let's have some snacks."
That place was crowded so he holds her hands pulling her closer protectively.

He pulls back a chair for her as she smiles while taking a seat .

" Hello sir! Oh what a gorgeous lady your wife is."

Waiter looks at Y/N without even sparing a glance at Taehyung, she blushed mumbling thank you. Taehyung frowns a little.

" Bring the menu." Taehyung sends him away

He eyes the waiter and shifts his chair closer to her as she chuckles understanding .

" Here is the menu- "

He was about to give it to y/n but Taehyung snatches it from his hand

" Thank you!"

Waiter looks at Taehyung in shock but leaves bowing to them.

Y/N chuckles even harder.

" What? " Taehyung questions as he pouts a bit .

" You are so cute Tae, really!!"
She pecks his cheek in the heat of the moment as his heart almost bursts at that, his ears turn red as y/n realises what she just did, she blushes.

" S-so what would you like to order y/n. "
" Hmm let me see."

They enjoy their evening with delicious food.
Taehyung tells her about the history of that place, y/n gets impressed by his knowledge of various fields. He tells her about the white walls, beautiful flowers but she was busy in admiring the real beauty (him) in front of her. Evening breeze were already so peaceful and the way they were playing with  Taehyung's hair strands on his forehead was making it difficult for her to breath.