6

Are you sure Unnie?"
" Yes Soha I am very much sure."
" But I don't trust these high class rich  people and why does he wants to marry you when can marry any high class woman who will benefit his business."
" This marriage is arranged by his mom, Soha."
" Then-"
" Now don't think about it too much. Mom is happy that's all I need. "
" And what about you? Are you happy? "
"  I have no problem. "
She holds Soha's hand and smiles at her.

" Then it's fine as long as you are happy. " Soha smiles
" Umm... Soha?"

Y/N looks closely at her face 

" Soha, where is your other earring?"
" Oh" Soha touched her ears
" Don't know maybe yesterday night I lost it somewhere,  it was amongst my favourites." She pouts a bit.

" You were so drunk yesterday night."
" Yeah I know, I just drink too much yesterday ." Soha chuckled as her head was spinning in hangover from last night.

" So, Tell me something about your future, Ahem!"
She wiggles her eyebrows as y/n blushed.

" His name is Kim Taehyung, the owner of Kim industries, I have heard  he is very professional and a bit workaholic. I don't know much because we haven't met yet."

She shrugged her shoulders as Soha was lost in her thoughts.

" Wait! Kim Taehyung, the one who is ceo of Kim industries, his parents are divorced and he has two stepbrothers right? "
" Yeah.. Yes"

" Oh they are quite wealthy people, I saw one of his brothers in the club yesterday night. What was his name... Umm.. Yeah, Park Jimin. He really drinks like a fish and is  always surrounded with chicks infact one of them was all over him yesterday. Disgusting!"

" I hope Taehyung is not like him or his very own father. I want to meet him too to see if he is even worthy of you. When are they coming? "

" Soon. "

---------------------------

Taehyung and Jimin were in a meeting with one of their old  business clients.

" I am quite impressed with the progress of your company Miss Michael. "

" Oh thank you Taehyung. Let's complete the leftover formalities. "

Taehyung gets busy in papers. Michael smiles towards Jimin as always who smiles back to flirt with her   but when he tries to retrieve his phone from his pocket, his hand touched that earring instead and suddenly those memories starts playing in his mind as he gets flashbacks from last evening. His heart beats increased as he rewinds her laughs and how she looked at him so adorably. She was so pure. He closed his eyes Michael forgotten long back.

Taehyung frowned on finding Jimin busy in his thoughts whereas on normal days he is always  busy with the lady sitting in front of him.

----------------------------

" Irene stop it. Don't do it."

" Let me teach that arrogant rude boy  a good lesson."

" Irene please you are getting it all wrong. He is not rude or arrogant."

" Please Jen let me."

" But-"
"Shhh.. Hush"
" Come on hide, hide. He is coming towards washroom from his sports practice."

Irene  smirked as she had  loosened the screws of  tap faucet of Jungkook's alloted washroom in changing room  with the help of  the stolen screw driver.
She smirked knowing that now Jungkook will try to open the tap in washbasin but because of loosen screws water will come out with high  pressure, it will wash away all his ego and arrogance and then she will get another chance to mock him. She pats her shoulders for this fabulous idea. She hides behind the door of washroom to witness this live  just  to mock him later.

Jungkook enters the small cubicle washroom and opens the tap with one hand and with his other tattooed hand he pulls Irene out who was hiding behind the door. He holds her close to him with his tattooed hand wrapped around her waist as she holds his shoulders to balance her. He lets the water drench them completely . He smirked at her as Irene was still in shock. Jen immediately runs inside the washroom to cover the tap but they were completely drenched by now, water droplets were dribbling from the hair locks on Jungkook's face. Irene hated to admit it but he was looking   captivating,  charming and as hot as a Greek God . Irene tries  to move away but Jungkook tightens his grip on her waist pulling her closer. He runs his hand through his wet hair locks as he throws his head back. Irene's heart rushed as she almost  forgets how to breath. He again looks back at her with dark eyes as he smirked. Irene wanted to push him away and curse him but her heart and brain were   hanged as she was unable to form even words.
Jungkook removes the wet hair strands  from her face tucking them behind her ears. He leans forward whispering in her ears.

" Well tried! Better luck next time Babe."

Irene gasped.

" H-How do you know th.. that-"

" You forgot to hide your lavender bagpack . It's still out there."

Irene gasped again as Jungkook moves back freeing her from his grip. He gets his sports  bag and pulls out his towel wrapping it around her body.

" Let me send some help for  you both. "

Jungkook leaves as Irene was still trying to catch her  breath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------