9

"Girl just stay back! "

One of the girls pushed Soha back.

" Yeah, stay back anyways Park Jimin will never notice a girl like you."

She looks at her from top to bottom in a mocking expression increasing her insecurity even more. Soha breathes out being  angry at the behaviour of these girls. She has been bullied throughout her school life for being so chubby and even these women were bodyshaming her  but then she remembers how y/n encouraged her about self love.

" Oh I am not even interested in being noticed by him. My life doesn't revolve around men like you people  . I like the way I am! I fu cking don't care about the preferences of men in women body type. Even if I will  ever lose weight that would be to fit into my  favorite dress and not for some man. "

Soha spats as she moves to stand at the back to ignore such girls .

Then after sometime Jimin enters the room as everybody greets  him. He greets everyone and shares some words when everybody   shouts

" Oppa dance!" " Oppa! "

" Oh no no I just came here to check on everything, you guys can continue." Jimin chuckles.

" I know how sir will agree on this." Their dance instructor plays music.

" Damn! You really know I won't be able to stop myself from giving in once you will play music. You guys really know my weakness.... Umm.. Okay then just one dance then I will leave. "

Everybody shouts in excitement as Soha scoffs.
She tries her best to hide behind everyone away from Jimin, she just don't want him to notice her. Everybody moves back to make space and  cheers for him . Soha was like 'why am I even here?'

Music plays as Jimin starts the dance. He sways his flexible  body on the beat and soon Soha realises why everybody was excited for his dance. He has got  that  grace in his dance  and those beautiful clean moves from his mom undoubtedly and Soha just couldn't stop herself from staring  at him with dropped  jaw.
Everything about his dance was breathtaking . His moves were so captivating and that charm of him was cherry on top, no wonder why those girls were drooling and swooning over him because same was the condition of Soha.

Everybody clapped as he bowed.

" We have always seen this side of Jimin sir but today we want to see that romantic side of him. How about he perform a  couple dance with anyone amongst you ." Their dance instructor announced excitedly.

Jimin chuckles as he throws his head back and denies. Then everybody requested him and he just couldn't say no to their request.

"  Okay! Okay I will dance. "  then his phone rings

" just give me some minutes I will be right back."

He goes outside to attend the call as girls start fixing their hair, their makeup and their dress in a hope to be chosen by him. While Soha was standing with arms crossed, she was cringed by the behaviour of girls around her.

Jimin enters and looks around to find a dance partner for him.

" Please stand in a semi circle, it will be easy for me to choose."

'shit!' Soha curses under her breath but still she manages to hide behind a girl even on the semicircle. Jimin walks around  and she closes her eyes in fear of getting caught, suddenly everything falls into silence followed by gasps.
Soha breathes out in relief that finally he has choosen someone now she won't be  noticed by him. She slowly opens her eyes and her breath hitched on finding Jimin face to face with her. She looks at him with wide eyes.