43 🌘

Taehyung and Y/N were baking together in the kitchen as some giggles were being heard.

Taehyung holds the container at shelf but it's lid was not closed properly so he ends up spilling the flour on himself and turns all white. He whines in annoyance when he hears a flash of light as he immediately turns and finds Y/N on her phone who has just clicked his picture, she was giggling while looking at his picture.

" delete it!"

" I won't"

" Give me your phone.."

Y/N runs outside the kitchen giggling as Taehyung follows her covered in flour.

He tries to catch her as they run around the whole house but soon Taehyung holds her wrist and pulls her towards him holding her waist as she gasps.
He locks her hands behind her with one hand as he looks into her eyes as his eyes shined with mischief .
Y/N closes her eyes as he leans forward, he rubs his cheeks on her cheeks transferring the flour as she whines in his hold.
With his free hand he draws her fake moustache with flour and clicks her picture immediately.

" This is not fair!!!" She whined as Taehyung chuckles.

" Everything is fair in love and war, my love."

He pecks her lips.
Just then they hear a bell as they part.
Y/N leaves to open the door but Taehyung holds her wrist to stop her . He gets a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes off the flour from her face as she blushed as her heart warms up .

" I am going to clean myself."

He leaves as Y/N leaves to open the main door.

Y/N opens the main door and she spots Soha, she seemed to be a bit stressed which concerns Y/N.

" Soha? Is everything alright?"

She caresses her cheek as Soha hugs her elder sister seeking for some motherly love. Y/N caresses her back.

" What happened?"

" Nothing Unnie, everything is alright."

Soha parts as she fake smiles to assure y/n that she is okay.

" Unnie, where is Jimin?"

" Oh Jimin, he is in his room. What happened?"

" Some boutique related work."

Soha knocks the door of Jimin's room and enters inside but doesn't finds him in his room that's when she hears the sound of shower which indicates that he is taking bath.

" Who's there? " Jimin asks from inside the bathroom.

Soha's heart warms up at the voice of her lover.

" S-Soha. "

" Oh! My Darling!!" Jimin's happiness can be heard in his voice

"just give me five minutes baby I will be done with my bath, unless.... You want to join me in the shower .." He chuckles inside bathroom as Soha's eyes tears up.

" I'll wait."

She sits on his bed and waits for him .

Their main doorbell rings as Y/N walks to open the door.

She opens the door and finds an old man well dressed up in suit, he was reeking of luxury, wealth and power.

" Who are you?" He asks y/n in an authorative tone.

Taehyung comes out after cleaning himself and gasps loudly after seeing the man standing on the door.

Jimin comes out of shower with towel wrapped around his waist.
As soon as Soha spots Jimin her heart warms up again just his presence helped to calm down her anxious mind.
He smiled towards Soha as her heart swells up with love, with warmth and she rushes towards him as she engulfs him in a warm hug snuggling in his chest. Jimin caresses her hair so lovingly as he pecks her head.