42

Today everybody has gathered for the birthday of Mrs Kim , she invited  Y/N's family and even Mrs Jeon with Gngguk.

Mrs Kim hugs Y/N.

" My child Y/Nie!"  Y/N smiles hugging her back.
" I am so happy to see you mom."

Areum rolls her eyes 'ofcourse she would be happy to see you mom, afterall it is because of you that she is enjoying luxuries .' She scoffs

Then she hugs Taehyung as he parts to stand beside y/n, Mrs Kim admires the couple.

" You both are the apple of my eye."

Mrs Kim caresses their head as Areum  eyes the necklace of Y/N.

" Oh wow unnie your necklace is looking so beautiful."

" Oh this! Tae gifted me this  a few days back."

She touched her necklace as she smiles remembering how Taehyung gifted it with so much love, she wears it to remniscient his love for her.

" Hmm, you see mom, Oppa never got such expensive gift for you or me but he loves his wife maybe... more than us so...."

Taehyung and Y/N's smile fades.

" Ofcourse she deserves his love she is his wife afterall, she left her home, her family just to be with him, she has her right on Taehyung.    "

Areum rolls her eyes as Mrs Kim speaks.

" I am proud of you Tae! You are keeping my words so well. I always knew I am making right choice by choosing a girl like y/n for you. You both really complete each other. "

Taehyung smiles as Mrs Kim caresses his cheek as Y/N blushes.

Taehyung and Y/N were busy with Mrs Kim while Irene was walking around searching for her favourite food when Jungkook backhugs her as he places his chin on her shoulder curling his arms around her waist as her breath hitched.

" Oh Kook! You scared me!" she huffs in relief as Jungkook chuckles lightly.

Irene smiles as he pecks her cheek.

" I want you to meet my mom."

Irene's eyes widens as she looks at him.

" H-How can I?"

Jungkook holds her chin  as he pecks her lips.

" Don't worry I will be there with you. I really want to introduce you as my girlfriend."

Irene gasps as she blushes.

" W-will she be okay with it Kook. I mean... I am feeling a bit..."

" Nervous?"

Irene hums as Jungkook turns her around. He cups her face pecking her forehead.

" There is no need to feel nervous baby, I will be there hmm.. " She nods

He attaches their lips as he kissed out all her nervousness.

Jungkook walks towards Mrs Jeon.

" Mom!"

Mrs Jeon immediately engulfs Jungkook in a hug while Gngguk teasingly smiles towards Irene who blushes.

Mrs Jeon talks for a while with Jungkook when

" Mom I want you to meet someone."

He gets a aside revealing Irene who bows at her.

" Ah Irene! Y/N's youngest sister. How are you child?"

She speaks so sweetly that Irene almost melts.