13

THE WEDDING DAY..... ✨💐🍾

Y/N smiled as she saw her final look in the mirror as a bride, her eyes were shining with so many emotions.... nervousness, excitement, happiness . She was busy in her deep thoughts when Soha back hugs her suddenly . Y/N gasps in shock

" Yeah! It's me, not Taehyung oppa already ... Though from today he will get to hold you like this everyday ." Soha winks as Y/N blushed.

Irene enters.

" You both are having our Choi sister moment without me, that's not fair." She pouts.

Y/N opens her arms for Irene.

" Ah.. I will be okay with just your hand Unnie. "

Y/N and Soha shakes their head as Irene holds y/n 's hand.

" You tell me one thing Irene here you have problem in even giving  us a hug and in your university play dance you literally fall into arms of Jungkook just for the sake of your play... Hmm? "

Soha questions as Irene gets flustered, even she doesn't have answer of this question to be honest it's just that she feels comfortable with him and his aura.

" What! you and Jungkook are in a play?" Y/N questions as Soha and Y/N looks at her with a questionable look.

" You never told me Irene . "

" She didn't even tell me it was Jimin from where I got to know."

And Suddenly now Y/N and Irene were looking at Soha with a questionable look. She gets flustered too.

" Yeah! Why are you both looking at me like that! "

" And when did he tell you?"  Y/N questions

" When I went to Taehyung oppa with my boutique papers. "

Y/N and Irene makes an 'o' face.

FLASHBACK

Soha and Jimin are still  laughing as Taehyung shuts his door.
Jimin admires this side of her . When she smiles his heart  blooms with the beautiful flowers, her sowed seeds have flowered already  in the garden of his heart but he wonders if she will be there to water them too?

" Okay then do you need any other help?"
" No thank you Jimin." She smiles

" Oh I remember... so... are you  planning to attend the play of our siblings?"

Soha furrowed her eyebrows.

" Which play ? "

" You don't know? Irene and Jungkook are performing a dance play 'Romeo and Juliet' "

" Oh... Oh that.... Yeah I remember." Though she doesn't know anything about this but pretends that she knows.
" I will think about it." 

PRESENT

Soon guests started reaching  the venue as Irene walks around to find Mrs Choi but then she spots someone. 

" Jungkook? he has arrived so soon "

She walks towards him, he was dressed in blue two piece suit. He was standing alone and had a cold expression on his face.

" Where is Taehyung oppa? How come you are here so early?"

She gets intimidated by his aura, his eyes were piercing holes in her as he looks at her without blinking. Irene gets dumbfounded by his cold behaviour. ' Did he hit his head somewhere or what?'
She gets annoyed as he doesn't answer.