19

Taehyung was preparing bed at night after shower as he was still in his bathrobe  while y/n was in shower. She screams all of sudden.
Taehyung immediately walks towards bathroom as he knocks the door.

" Y/N? Y/N what happened? Is everything alright?" He gets concerned.
"Taehyung!!" she screams again.

She slowly unlocks the door wrapped up in a knee length  towel  .
Taehyung tries not to look down and keeps his eyes on her eyes.
" What happ-"
She holds his wrist and pulls him inside with her as he gasps in shock. She turns him around and points at something.
" What?" Taehyung questions
" Look at that cockroach. Please get it out Tae!!"
Taehyung presses his lips together to control his laugh.

" Umm don't tell me you are scared of that tiny creature y/n"

"Yeah! I am not scared i just find them creepy, unhygienic and disgusting. Now will you help me, please."

She wraps her arms around his arm and leans on his shoulder.
"Don't worry"
He pats her shoulder to calm her down with other hand.
He quickly removes his slipper and aims at that cockroach and as soon as he throws it, cockroach escapes his slipper and tries to fly towards them in rage by fluttering its wings giving them a mini heart attack and this time even Taehyung shouts with y/n and they both stick to each other shouting  in eachothers embrace. Taehyung pulls her as closer as possible while she fists his bathrobe.
" Tae!" She whines placing her forehead on his  chest.
Taehyung rubs her back.
" Don't worry I will try one more time."

He holds her waist with one hand and with other he aims at that cockroach again but cockroach was either high on weeds or drunk that day, that instead of getting scared it again flutters it's wings ready to take another flight towards them this time definitely aiming to sit on them.

" Hyung! Noona!! Are both okay? I heard your screams?"

Jungkook speaks from outside the door of their room.

" Kookie!! Please save us." Y/N shouts fisting Taehyung's bathrobe more firmly.

Jungkook enters their room and walks towards washroom.
As soon as he enters the washroom his eyes widens on seeing y/n and Taehyung glued to each other as if their life depends on it.

Y/N points towards the cockroach as Jungkook breaks into laughter. Y/N looks up at Taehyung and pouts. He pats her back.
" Yeah! Jungkook you aren't called to laugh at us. Just get rid of it."
Jungkook nods still chuckling .
Cockroach is happy after finding a new victim but his happiness and life was short lived as Jungkook quickly steps on the cockroach while y/n closes her eyes tightly in disgust. Jungkook gets rid of cockroach with help of something as he enters again in washroom dusting his hands.

" I am closing the door you both can continue with your shower romance, I am sorry for the disturbance from Late Mr. C Roach and myside."

" I will try this shower romance with my future wife." Jungkook grins.

He gives them the teasing smile as Taehyung and Y/N realises the position they both are standing while wearing bathrobe and towel as they part away quickly.

" I-It's not what you are thinking. "

"

Jungkook chuckles loudly as he leaves their room closing door behind him while y/n  and Taehyung were all red by now because of embarrassment.

-------------------------

" Come on Jen Hurry up!! or we will miss the match! "

Jen narrows her eyes at Irene as she gives her a teasing smile.

" I have never seen you so excited to attend Jungkook's match ever , you are changing towards him these days, what's wrong hmm?"

Jen wiggles her eyebrows.

" I-I.. ofcourse i am excited to attend this match because I want to cheer our university stupid! "

Irene quickly takes a seat in stadium as her eyes were searching for Jungkook everywhere in the ground.

" His team hasn't arrived yet!"

" Oh! That's what I was think-. "
She looks at Jen who was  smiling at her.

" Stop it Jen!! "
Jen chuckles as blush crept Irene's face unknowingly.

Her heart jumps as she spots Jungkook entering the field. He looks towards the people in stadium eyes finding that one special person and as soon as his eyes met Irene he smiles at her as her heart takes a leap. She shows him a thumbs up and Jungkook nods smiling  turning away.

" I see! it's not one sided though . Hearts are burning equally at both ends."
" What?"

" You won't understand." Jen smiles on realising that her bestie is actually in love.
Just then everybody  gasps and murmurings are heard as they spot Gngguk entering the stadium. Everybody knows Gngguk in Jungkook's university as he used to attend special events of Jungkook whenever he was free. Gngguk was more buffed and inked than Jungkook with a bold and gentleman personality having  girls swooning over him, he was effortlessly hot and manly. . He spots Irene in the crowd and makes his way towards her.

" Gngguk oppa you here?"

"Just came to cheer my kookie."

He takes a seat beside Irene as they continue to talk, Irene introduces Jen to Gngguk.

Soon match starts, Jungkook performs very well as stadium is filled with cheers and hooting . Soon break is announced as Jungkook wipes his sweat with towel. A cheergirl approached him and Irene sits straight on her chair furrowing her eyebrows slightly.
" You can relax Irene."

Gngguk coughs as he and Jen breaks in laughter.
"Oh!"  Irene leans back on her chair again in embarrassment.

" Are you alright? Do you want me to call kookie?"
"Oppa!" Irene whines
"Please don't tease me, there is  nothing like that."
" I will pretend to accept what you just said."

He laughs again as Irene's attention is diverted towards Jungkook who was looking towards them, he waves at them as Gngguk points towards Irene with a teasing smile.

Jungkook's stomach flips as he turns around hiding his smile .

Soon match was over as Jungkook's team and their university wins the match. Jungkook removes his shirt like always and throws it away in celebration. Irene's eyes widens. He looks at Irene and gestures her to see how girls are swooning over him with a smirk. Irene makes a pukish face to show her disinterest.  Jungkook smirks as he walks towards them who were now standing near ground.
Gngguk pats his back in appreciation as Jen congratulated him too. He looks towards Irene who shows him thumps up as he chuckles but they were disturbed by that cheer girl as she stopped on her tracks gasping and eyeing his well built body.

" Go and get changed Jungkook for how long will you stand shirtless!" Irene almost scolds him as Jungkook is shocked by her possessive behaviour.

Irene pushes Jungkook towards changing rooms as Gngguk and Jen were enjoying this show .

" They will make a good pair. "

Jen nods as she grins.

____________________________________________________________________________