35

Jimin returns from Ana's place in the evening.

He opens the door of his room as his eyes widens, he again moves out to check whether he has entered the wrong room but it was his room.
He finds Soha sitting  on his bed.

" Hello! Jimine!"

" S-Soha? "

"  I missed you so much." She pouts

Jimin's heart almost bursts at that.

" W-what are you doing here? Why aren't you in your room??"

" Umm... You see my bed is so uncomfortable so I have decided to sleep here tonight." 

She pats his mattress.

" Hmm it seems to be comfy. "

Jimin gets flustered as he gasps.

" O-Okay then I will sleep in guest room. "

Jimin was about to leave the room door but Soha stands up and closes it, standing in front of door.

" You aren't going anywhere honey. "

Jimin's jaw dropped till floor on seeing her night dress. He tears his eyes away from her as she smirks .

" W-what are you wearing!"

" Do you sleep in your office suit?"

" What??"

" Then obviously even I sleep in a  night dress ofcourse."

" Okay whatever, I am leaving now."

" I won't let you go." She speaks determined.

Jimin moves forward and checks her temperature to see if she is sick and tries to smell around her to check if she is drunk.

" Did you hit your head somewhere? ."

Soha smiles.

" Soha please I am too exhausted today for your tantrums."

" Then give me a chance to relieve your stress."
She winks as Jimin's eyes widens just then Taehyung knocks Jimin's door.

" Jimin?"

Jimin immediately puts his hand on Soha's mouth locking her in between him and door.

" What happened H-hyung? "

" Did you see Soha? "

Soha nods but Jimin shakes his head at her.

" N-No hyung!"

" I am searching for her from past half an hour... "

Taehyung continues to talk as Jimin listens to him with increased anxiety of getting caught with Soha in his room. Soha holds his tie and swirls her fingers around it and pulls his tie pulling  him even closer as his breath hitched. She slowly removes his tie.

" It would look so good wrapped around my wrists , tying them just for you Jimine." She whispers against his hand as he groans internally almost visualising her tied up for him, his breaths accelerated.

Taehyung leaves as Jimin sighs in relief, he looks at Soha. His breath hitches on being  close to her .He removes his hand from her mouth and moves back trying to calm his heart beats while Soha smirks. She starts moving towards him as he starts moving back.

" Soha! S-Stop, you need to stop."

" But I don't want to." She pouts.

" Please I beg you."
She smiles