15

Taehyung and Y/N gasps on seeing the decoration of their room. It was decorated with rose petals, fairy lights and scented candles lightened up with dim lights
"It must be Jimin and Jungkook who are behind these decorations, come I will show you our room y/n."

Y/N nods smiling as Taehyung gives her a tour of their shared bedroom.
" This walk in closet is all yours, I got some clothes for you before hand, maids will arrange your luggage, if you feel like shopping just take my card anytime anywhere you want. "

He looks at her who was astonished after seeing such a large bedroom with huge walk in closet.
He smiles at her.

" Y/N  go and freshen up you must be tired. "

Y/N nods as Taehyung handovers her a new towel and she takes a new pajama set brought by Taehyung.

" I-I am sorry I just brought clothes and night sets  for you I didn't - didn't got any -" He looks away as they both get flustered.

" It's a-alright Taehyung I will use the ones I got from home." She quickly leaves for shower.

Taehyung sighs in relief. He blows off the candles removing all the rose petals from bed. Just then y/n opens the bathroom door a little, she calls Taehyung to grab his attention as Taehyung turns around.

" Is everything alright Y/N ?" Taehyung asks concerned.
Y/N shakes her head in denial.
" I need your help Taehyung please come inside the bathroom."

Taehyung walks towards the bathroom and as soon as she opens the bathroom door wide, Taehyung gasps on seeing her all drenched in wedding gown.
" Oh my God! What happened?"
" Actually I was trying to wash my face first but your bathroom is so confusing I guess I twisted the wrong knob and shower started and"
" Shhh don't panic, It's alright Y/N, it's my fault I should have taught you."
He teaches her the function of different knobs and walks out to prepare their bed for sleep but she calls him in again.

" Sorry for disturbing you again and again. I am so sorry Taeh-"
" Hey, it's alright I am your husband , you have all rights on me now , you can call me for help as many times and  I will always be there for you hmm."

She smiles as her heart warms up.

" I want you to undress me! "

" What!! " Taehyung's eyes widens as y/n bites her tongue in embarrassment.
'How can you be so stupid y/n I hate you for this tongue slip, I will never forgive you.' she scolds herself.

"I-I mean I want your help in undressing me, this gown has become very heavy after getting drenched."
"Oh... Oh it's alright let me help you."
He looks at her gown as she turns around.
"Start with this zip open it  please."
Taehyung removes her hair from back opening the zip of her gown slowly, shivers run down her spine as his  fingers caressed her skin while unzipping her gown. He looks away as it reaches the level above her waist. His hand stops just at the end of her back as their  breath hitched.

"Done"
"Thank you!"
" I will take my leave if you need any other help just feel free to call me."

Y/N nods as he walks out. Finally she takes a shower bathing in his body wash. His bathroom smells like him so much and now after using his body wash even she was smelling like him, she blushed. She walks out.

" Umm... Feel free to choose any side of bed you  like." Y/N nods as she smiles.

Taehyung goes for shower. She dries her hair
and lays down on the bed being exhausted after a tiring day and again everything his pillows even  his bedsheets everything was smelling like him which calmed her nerves as she quickly drifts off to sleep.