38

Next Morning

Soha opens her eyes as she finds Jimin on the phone, he was talking with someone. He was sitting on the edge of bed with bare back towards her.

" Don't worry hyung we are fine ask noona to not to worry too much."

Soha smiles as she wraps her hands around his waist and back hugs him catching him ofgaurd. He smiles turning his head to side pecking her lips. He continues to talk as she rests her head on his shoulder closing her eyes and listening to him.
He cuts the call as he turns his head to side . She looked so beautiful so angelic in that morning face of her. He smiles as he pecks her forehead.

" Good morning baby!"
She opens her eyes " Morning Jiminie."

She puckers her lips as he chuckles pecking her lips. She smiles. He turns around and cupps her face taking her into a kiss.
He caresses her cheeks.

" How are you feeling. Are you okay."

She nods smiling. He holds her wrist and pulls her on his lap as she gasps. He hugs her as she smiles placing her head on his chest while he caresses her back.

" I love you Soha!"

" Hmm.. Love you too."

Just then she feels something hard under her as she parts and gasps.

" Y-You are hard?"

He shruggs his shoulders.

" Can't help it! You look so beautiful like this, bare in my arms."

" Oh God Jiminie you Pervert!! "

He chuckles as she chuckles with him.

---------------------

Today everybody was celebrating Min's birthday. Jungkook arrives all dressed up as he hugs him and gives him the gift he brought.
Jen gestures Min to start the act.

" Umm Jen, Where is Irene? She should be here by now isn't she?"

" What can I say, Irene is too busy these days with Jay."

Jungkook pokes his cheek with tongue in annoyance and walks away.

Jen and Min bursts into laughter.

Jungkook watched as Irene enters with Jay. She looked so stunning in that thigh slit gown but when he watched Jay by her side he bitters at his site and looks away as his heart pained .

After the cake cutting he watched how Irene was feeding Jay the cake, Jay rubs her thighs which was enough to set fire inside Jungkook.

Party was over everybody was leaving.
Jungkook was fried, burnt, roasted everything after this torturous party.

Jungkook asks her to drop her home and she really wants to agree to this proposal but Jen standing behind Jungkook shakes her head in denial.

" No I am leaving with Jay."

Irene's heart pains on leaving Jungkook there.

They all reached parking lot after bidding goodbye to Min and Jen.

Irene and Jay were walking in front of Jungkook.

A goon stops Irene and Jay on their path.

" Oh shit Irene!"

Jay hides behind Irene as Jungkook almost snorts.

Irene looks towards Jungkook who folds his arms with a smirk.

Irene looks away.

" W-what do you want? "

" Handover me your money and mobile phones real quick!"

She opens her purse to get the valuables while looking at Jungkook who doesn't moves an inch, she looks at Jay who was scared as hell.

" What are you looking at, just give him the money Dammit! Don't you wanna live? " Jay whisper yells

Irene rolls her eyes at him.

" Atleast try to argue with him. Jungkook must be laughing at us."

" No!"

" I said hurry up!!!"

Goon shouts as he grits his teeth and walks towards Irene in rage. She covers here face while shouting but he never reaches  her. She removes her hands and opens her eyes and gasps as Jungkook was holding the neck of Goon with one hand as he was struggling to breath.

" How dare you!!"

" How dare you even thought about hurting her?"

Jungkook punches his face as he falls on his bums. Jungkook cracks his neck and knuckles as Irene and Jay almost moans on that hot move.
Jungkook starts walking towards him in rage but Goon immediately stands up and runs away.
Jungkook stops and turns around looking at Irene as his eyes darkens. He looks at Jay beside her as he walks towards him in rage.

" You have no right to be with her if you can't protect her!!... If you can't be a man-"

Jay moans as Jungkook holds his collars. Jungkook's eyes widens as he removes his hand from his collars. He immediately moves back in shock . He looks at scared face of  Irene as his eyes darkens again.

He holds Irene's wrist pulling her along with him as her heart almost bursts at that.
He holds her shoulders and lightly slams her against the nearest pole as her breath hitched.
He traps her inbetween him and wall.

He looks into her eyes intently as she gulps .
He leans towards her lips as she closes her eyes welcoming his kiss but it never happened as he almost dips his head in her neck. His expensive cologne driving her crazy as she bites her lips. He sniffs loving her odour.
He whispers in her ears.

" Next time you decide to hangout till late night choose the right person... don't just hangout with any child. Did you get it?"

Her breathing accelerated as she nods.
Jungkook moves back as he holds her wrist making her sit in his car.
He drives away as Irene catches her breath.

___________________________________________________________________________________________