i. | couples that torture together, stay together

chapter 19

chapter 19

Bulletproof passengers
On the road to sex, drugs, etcetera
Get out the dark and into the light-ight-ight
Everywhere I go, I know that I don't wanna be

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
day 0

"FUCK ME." Jade whispered under her breath with her jaw dropped as they exited the warehouse and her gaze fell upon the car they were about to be driving on their... trip.  "Can I drive?" Jade asked, her eyes still focused on the black mustang.

"God, no." Stefan's response was a barely audible murmur. Klaus couldn't hold back a bark of amusement as he unlocked the car.

Jade's head whipped around like lightning, her narrowed eyes locking onto Stefan's. "Is there a problem, dipshit?"

"You drive like a madwoman." Klaus said, his eyes dancing with amusement as he saved the Salvatore from answering.

"How the fuck do you even kno" Jade's retort was abruptly cut short as she caught the self-satisfied expression on Klaus' face. Realization dawned on her, and she let out an exasperated scoff. "I forgot about that." She muttered, shooting him an annoyed look. When he continued to wear that smug smirk, she rolled her eyes "Whatever." She whispered under her nose, her head shaking. "'C'mon, Klaus! We'll be there faster." She exclaimed, walking up to him and expanding her head in anticipation. She tilted her head, puppy eyes on display.

It always worked.

That, or boobs.

Klaus looked at her for a few seconds, eyes narrowed as he thought. "Florida." He finally spat after she shot him about 25 pleading blinks, passing her the keys with a slight eye roll.

Jade's eyebrows shot up in surprise, her eyes bouncing between Klaus and the keys like a game of ping pong. "Really?" She asked, her tone sceptical.

"Don't scratch it." Klaus' words came with a touch of warning, his voice trailing as he swung open the passenger door and climbed inside.

Jade followed suit, slipping into the driver's seat with a devilish grin playing upon her lips. "I will. Out of spite."

One of Klaus's eyebrows arched, a subtle smirk dancing at the corners of his mouth."It's Elijah's."

Jade's jaw dropped, eyebrows shooting to her hairline."You fucking killed him and stole his car?!" She shouted. Stefan, who got into the backseat rolled his eyes, already tired of her, of the Original, of this whole trip whatsoever. Klaus, however, shrugged nonchalantly, a satisfied grin stretching across his face as he retrieved a pack of cigarettes from the glove compartment.