• Chapter 10 • Saint's

Enjoy the update
______________________________________

Aaron's POV (Edited)

My office can only be defined by one word. Chaos! Everyone was busy in working for the project. Every single employee on my floor is busy planning out the best ideas for the projects.

Why wouldn't they? It's a million dollar project and we will get loads of benefits from it too. My employees knew that I need proper work and I hate unnecessary clauses and points. They were keeping everything in check and according to my likes.

I was right now sitting in my office. I have a meeting with the Saint's CEO today. It was 3:31 in the after noon and the meeting will begin in a second. The Saint's CEO is yet to come. I was tapping my finger on the table.

One thing that I absolutely hated about my partner is his habit of getting late. He's not the most punctual and never came on time. It is safe to say that he doesn't give a damn about other people's time. He does what he thinks is right.

I was getting agitated by each minute passing by.

The door to my cabin open and someone entered inside. I hadn't looked up and stated showing my distaste in my voice clearly

"I would like if you knock next time, Donna."

Instant response was thrown in my direction

"I'm not Donna."

I looked up and found Anastasia standing here. Dressed in a cream colored knee length dress with full sleeves and gold-copper heels to compliment her style, Anastasia looked breath-taking.

Her hairs were curled from the ends and rested on her back. She was holding some files in her hand and dangled them infront of my face.

I snapped out of my thoughts and finally asked her

"Why are you here?"

I heard her taking a deep breath before she answered back

"I needed your signature on this file so I can forward it."

I nodded my head before taking the file from her hand. I write my initials onto the end of the corner before closing the file and handing it back to her.

She didn't leave then but asked a question

"So, as always Saint's are late?"

I exhaled sharply before muttering annoyingly

"I don't understand people's obsession  with tardiness."

A soft chuckled resonated in the room. Turned out it was Anastasia's. It's been a long time since I heard her chuckling over something I said. It's a weird feeling listening to her laugh again.

She sassed with a small smile decorating her face

"Not everyone is the great Aaron Atkinson, now are they?"

I passed her teasing smirk before asking

"So, you've finally accept that I'm great?"

It's like she was broke out of her trance and whatever amused and teasing look on her face was replaced by the same stoic I've got used to since since the last 6 years.

She cleared her throat before saying abruptly

"I should leave. I have to work. Also, I shouldn't probably see the Saint's."

But her exit was a second late because the door to my cabin was opened already and entered, Zachary Saint..

~~~~