• Chapter 15 • Strategy

Back with an update. Do comment vote and share it with your friends.
______________________________________

Anastasia's POV (Edited)

I never thought I would do this but since my brother and Aaron left me no choice, I have to do this. So, here I am trying my level best to find the perfect presentation to show at Mr. Mitchell's meeting the next week.

Clusters of papers had been discarded at the tiled floor of my room. Pen, markers, sticky notes scattered around the bed. Me sitting in the middle of the bed typing away at my laptop situated infront of me.

I heaved a deep sigh before slumping down on the bed and closing my eyes for a much needed second. My fingers were aching and my body was screaming for a dire rest. But I can't be lazy. I need to create a presentation in a span of only few days.

Mr. Mitchell's announcement is due next week and to say that I have little to no time would be an understatement. Aaron and his teams is working their necks off over the whole week. My spy had been keeping serious tabs on them.

He even shared some glimpses of their ideas. I don't want to be called a dirty player but if I want to secure my contract with Mr. Mitchell again than I have to bend the rules of the game.

Every good thing came with a sacrifice.

I exhaled before opening my eyes and checking the time. It reads 2:34 in the freaking morning. I rolled my eyes before sitting up on the bed. Tomorrow, I need to pay a visit to my company. Although, the substitute was handling everything but still I visited the company thrice in a week.

No-one can be trusted in the world of business.

I closed my laptop and put it on the night-stand. I stepped off the bed before I gathered everything from the bed and placed them on the desk. I broomed the room because of the mess I've created over a span of three hours.

At the end, I was exhausted to the core. All I needed was my bed and my soft pillow. I just need to lost myself into the world of dreams and forget everything for a while. I changed into my night clothes before jumping back on the bed. I snuggled up into the blanket before setting up my alarm and placing my phone on the night stand.

I hummed before closing my eyes and losing myself to slumber..

~~~~

Next morning, I got dressed into a white colored jumpsuit with pink colored blazer to top it. My hairs were tied in a high ponytail with my usual two strands falling onto my forehead.

I grabbed my phone from charging before dialing Drew's number. On the third ring, he picked up and his usual cheery yet professional voice greeted me

"Good morning, Ms. Richmond."

I replied back before informing him

"I'm coming to company today."

I could hear shuffling in the background his voice again reached me

"Sorry for the noise. So, you're coming to the company today?"

I hummed in response before telling

"Also, I'm gonna stay there for the whole day. Tell the employees to finish their tasks that I gave them because I'll be checking the presentation and files today."

Drew responded in affirmative and assured me

"Don't worry. I'll inform everyone. We'll be waiting for you."

I smiled before hanging up the call. I sighed before grabbing my chanel bag and walked downstairs.

The usual silence greeted me. I sat down and started scrolling down some news. Since, I'm not going to Atkinson's Tech today, so I need to inform them.