28. Chapter Twenty-eight

Noah's mornings were usually calm and peaceful but not this Monday morning.

After a long night of restless sleep due to strange dreams, he woke up at exactly half past four; thirty minutes earlier the time he usually got up and so he sat on his bed contemplating.

He was wondering, what strange dreams were they!

At first, he dreamt he was on a cliff then he started to fall then suddenly he was this dwarf bunny with little paws being chased around a farm with a man who held a pitchfork then finally he dreamt that a cow had snuck into his room and started eating his bedsheets- really nonsensical dreams. He could not sleep, something was amiss, he could feel it in his soul.

So, Noah knelt down tr pray for two hours before quickly taking a shower and donning on a black suit. He was in the kitchen brewing coffee when a half-dressed Lan walked in his grey sweatpants and a towel around his neck. A phone was in his hand.

" LOOK AT YOU BAD BOY, CONGRATULATIONS!" Lan said as soon as Noah's gaze met with his.

Noah was baffled, almost asking what he meant but there was no need, the screen glared at his face and his jaw dropped.

There he was pouring wine into a glass while smiling at an anxious looking Lily across from him.

BILLIONAIRE CHOOSES LOVE OVER WORK ETHICS _ Monday report.

Noah was so shocked, he scrolled down the rest of articles topics.

BILLIONAIRE FINALLY IN LOVE.

BILLIONAIRE APOLOGIZES FOR MISTREATING WORK STAFF.

LILY EXPOSES NOAH RUIZ AS A HOSTILE BOSS.

NOAH RUIZ SEDUCES LILY?

Noah's hand trembled, what was going on?

His eyes quickly scanned through.

...Billionaire and bachelor Noah Ruiz spotted with his recent employee at a lavish hotel in New York at 8p.m. The two seemed to be enjoying each other's company in what looked like a date...

" LIES! I WAS HERE YESTERDAY, YOU KNOW THAT!"

Lan furrowed brows at Noah, concern on his features, " I WAS NOT HERE NOAH, I LEFT. YOU ACTUALLY SAW ME LEAVE,"

" OH GOD! WHAT KIND OF TEMPTATION IS THIS?"

" I'M HAPPY YOU GUYS WENT ON A DATE BUT WHY DID YOU VIOLATE THE WORK ETHICS, YOU KNOW IT IS WRONG AS AN EMPLOYEE TO BE ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH YOUR EMPLOYER IN THE PUBLIC EYE, IT SHOULD HAVE NBEEN PRIVATE!"

" LAN, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!" Noah raised the phone, zoomed at the picture in the article pointed at himself who was pouring wine and smiling at Lily," This is not me!" He shouted.

Lan looked at him, really stared at him," I THINK YOU ARE STARTING TO LOSE YOUR MIND!"

*****

Hey everyone, hope you loved this one. 

Do you think that was really Noah?