33.Chapter Thirty-three

" I DON'T WANT YOU TO THINK I AM CHASING YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO LEAVE SOON," Esau said to Noah during dinner. Esau, a lover of ancient dishes treated them to a tasty Bohemian Roast Duck and a nice bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Of course, Noah drank only a quarter muttering about falling into temptation if he drunk too much. They were all having a good time until Esau said it, it was like suddenly they were reminded that the entire of America was breathing fire concerning their whereabouts day and night. Lily suddenly slowed down her eating remembering how they saw her new apartment after being raided in the news.

" WHERE WOULD I GO? IF I ACTUALLY LEAVE, I WOULD BE RUNNING AWAY AND THIS CASE WON'T GET SORTED UNLESS I AM HERE," Noah lamented.

" WHOLLY TRUE BUT SOON VALENTINO WILL COME AROUND SNIFFING HERE. HE KNOWS I HATE YOU BUT HE DOESN'T TRUST ME,"

" DO YOU REALLY HATE ME?" Noah playfully asked and both Lily and Esau glared at him.

He raised in mock surrender.

" BUT HOW WILL THINGS GET SORTED WHEN I GO"

" ARE YOU NOT THE ONE WHO ALWASY SAYS STUFF LIKE, GOD IS A REFUGE AND STRENGTH A VERY PRESENT HELP WHEN IN NEED,"

" IN THIS CASE I AM RUNNING NOT SURRENDERING,"

" YOU ARE ACTUALLY SURRENDERING BECAUSE YOU ARE TRUSTING ON HIM TO LET THIGS WORK OUT.TAKE A BREAK, LEVE IT ALL IN HIS HANDS, THIS IS HONESTLY THE BEST TIME FOR A VACATION," Esau finished and sipped from the glass while he held in his hands oblivious to the staring of the rest.

" BROTHER, DO YOU READ THE BIBLE NOWADAYS?'

" I AMM JUST RECITING THE STUFF YOU LOVE BLABBERING OVER,"

" WHERE WOULD I GO?"

" I THINK EGYPT WOULD BE GREAT, ITS THE ONLY PLACE LAN DOE NOT KNOW ABOUT,"

" EGYPT WOULD BE GREAT," Esau called out as he left the dining.

*********************************

Things were a little awkward once Esau left the room. Noah and Lily had sat in the sitting room. They had sat side by side taking about trivial matters, jokes as they signed but at some point, Noah could not really take it. He forgot and stilled staring at her lips and his eyes wandered down her body and just like the blood rushed to his groin and suddenly he could not think but put a pillow on his stomach.

" I rebuke the spirit of lust," he muttered under his breath.

Lily was not even provocatively dressed what was wrong with him. He risked another glance at Lily, and he stifled a groan this time he shut his eyes and threw his head back on the sofa. He thought all was well until her unmistakable touch made contact with his thigh and he tensed. 

Noah groaned.

" Are you alright!" Lily panicked, he saw a little vein at the side of his neck pop up when he had shut his eyes in the middle of their stories and threw his head back. Something was wrong, he was ill, and she was worried. 

She touched him and he groaned, hands stubbornly on top of a pillow on his stomach.

" You are driving me crazy, "he muttered under his breath but what Lily heard was," I am dying,"

For that reason, she screamed Esau's name completely panicked and when Esau rushed into the sitting and neared her, she ordered they take Noah to the hospital for he was 'dying'. Esau firmly started to grab the pillow, but it stubbornly was held. Noah's eyes opened slowly, and the look Esau saw in his brother's eyes, he knew Noah was dying of something completely different.

" Lily go to your room, I will handle it,"

" What no! You did something! Why is he not speaking?"

" Lily!"

" PLEASE GO!" Noah signed but also rasped harshly  and at that Lily went to her room wondering what the hell was going on.