Chapter 4: Teal

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?" Iris and Nora walked into the facility only to be met with Caitlin yelling at two figures

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?" Iris and Nora walked into the facility only to be met with Caitlin yelling at two figures. One was a very embarrassed Cisco Ramon and the other was Y/n who looked like a five-year-old being scolded by his parents.

"But you need to see this," Cisco tried to defend whatever it was they had done to anger the doctor.

"SEE WHAT?" Caitlin snapped at him as she glared at the two of them. "You know what? I've done my job as the doctor, If Y/n wants to kill himself then he can do so, I'm not the suicide hotline," Caitlin took a deep breath as she turned around to find the two West-Allens.

"Is she done?" Cisco whispered as he leaned closer in with Y/n.

"No," Y/n chuckled as he watched the three women greet each other. "She's calm down for now but the moment someone asks-"

"What's going on?" Nora asked as they joined the two guys.

"Cisco and Y/n here are testing this moron's speed," Caitlin paused as she took a deep breath, not that it seemed to help. "AFTER I SAID HE MUST REST!!!"

"Until someone asks that," Y/n muttered as he turned away from the group of women and leaned against the counter.

"But seriously, Y/n is better and you need to see this," Cisco laughed as he tapped the Yellow Speedster. "Off-topic real quick, you ever want to change those colours?" Cisco looked at the bright yellow material.

"I was thinking about it," Y/n shrugged as he looked down at his suit. "But more about that just now, ready?" Y/n asked as he rolled his shoulders back, picking up the glass of orange juice before drinking all of it.

"Ready when you are," Cisco chuckled as he began typing away on the computer.

Y/n nodded as he took a deep breath before leaning forward. And in an instant, he took off at high speed, Teal and Orange lightning filling the room as he entered the tunnel that wrapped around the roof.

Bright teal bolts filled the tunnel as he ran in circles. "READY!" His voice screamed through the speaker as the four gathered around the computer to watch his stats

"Yeah," Cisco spoke through his earpiece as everyone watched the stats begin changing.

The bright lightning soon became one constant light that blasted through the gaps in the tunnel, almost filling the room with the teal light as Y/n's speed only increased, faster and faster until it suddenly stopped for a couple of seconds.

"What's going AH!" Iris jumped as there was a hug reverberating boom that shook the room as Y/n stood in the centre of the room, breathing hard as his stats changed on the screen once more.

"What just happened is that Y/n just ran into the speed force once more," Cisco spoke as he ran over to the Thawne with more juice. "Y/n has a connection with the Speed Force that I just can't explain."