Chapter 18: Dawned

Things still felt odd for Y/n as he stood in the Cortex with the rest of the team. "We're back in business," Cisco smiled as he looked at the tablet in his hands.

"And by business, he means, the benefits of having a satellite business," Ralph clarified as he watched the engineer mess with the device as everyone watched him.

"And what does that mean?" Nora asked as she looked at Ralph.

"It means you're getting closer to finding out the identity of Cicada," Y/n muttered as he walked over to Cisco, arms crossed as he watched closely what he was busy doing.

"Yip," Cisco gave the Thawne a nod and a smile before he started walking up and down. "Once I hacked Devoe's satellite, all I had to do was use an impact extrapolation algorithm to predict where the shrapnel would have fallen," Cisco explained as he gave Sherloque a cocky smirk. "After Barry and Nora pulled a Johnny Cage on Sally the Satellite, God rest her soul," He mumbled the last part as he looked at the fifth satellite on the screen, the one that was no longer active.

"So now we have forty-six locations where forty-six pieces of shrapnel had fallen?" Ralph looked at the map that had red rings glowing across it.

"And one of those locations will be where Cicada was injured," Sheloque pointed out as he twirled his pocket watch around.

"No shit Sherlock," Y/n shook his head, he really did not miss this detective and to think he found him funny at some point.

"It's Sherloque," Harrison sent a glare at the Speedster who just rolled his eyes at the detective.

"And we don't know which one," Iris quickly spoke up in order to defuse the situation.

"Except that maybe we do," Cisco spoke up as he spun around to face her. "You see, after my hands got sliced by Cicada's dagger, doctor Quinn Medicine woman over here," He pointed at Caitlin as he walked around the table, a small chuckle escaping Y/n's lips. "Measured the Dark Matter in my system,"

"And its level of concentration was higher than any I've ever seen before," Caitlin explained while Y/n felt himself tense up, remembering the second time he fought Cicada and his results from after the fight.

"Insanely high," Cisco pointed out with a smirk. "And the only part of the satellite that would have Dark Matter levels that high," He paused as he pointed at the diagram of the satellite.

"Is the core," Iris spoke up as everyone looked at the red spot on the diagram. "Which is where Cicada's dagger came from," Everyone nodded in agreement as she spoke.

"So we find the location of the core and we'll know where Cicada was that night?" Barry asked as he looked at Cisco, eyebrow raised as he did.

"You know? FEMA set up sites to help people after the enlightenment," Caitlin pointed out as she looked at Barry. "If Cicada was injured, maybe he received medical treatment at one of the sites,"

"That's a great idea," Barry agreed with the doctor. "We could check with FEMA to see if any fathers match Cicada's description reported any injuries at the crash site," He added as he looked at the team.

"So! We split up," Sherloque smiled as he spoke.

"Okay, great," Iris spoke up, clapping her hands together as she stepped forward. "I'm good at tracking things down so I will work on finding the core," She explained as everyone nodded, Sherloque walking next to her.

"And I'll come with you, everybody else look for the names..."

"Do you mind if I actually come with you too?" Nora spoke up as she smiled at her mother. "It's just that I saw you jump off a building last week and that was awesome so I thought that I'd maybe come with you while you did some detective work," Nora continued smiling as she went on her rant.