Chapter 10:Speedster's Dilemma

Y/n slowly opened his eyes, coming face to face with the last person he wanted to see

Y/n slowly opened his eyes, coming face to face with the last person he wanted to see. "Ah, and he is awake," Sherloque smiled as he just about screamed, looking down at the Speedster.

Y/n slowly sat up, looking around the familiar hospital room he visited frequently. "What happened?" He asked as his eyes scanned his surroundings.

"Y/n," Y/n's head snapped to the door where Cisco walked in, a wave of relief flooded him as he dashed out of bed and pulled the scientist into a hug. "Calm down, you shouldn't really be moving right now," Cisco warned as he returned the hug with a chuckle.

"But how?" Y/n pulled away from Cisco, looking at him with utter confusion.

"Nora came up with a plan to use a Breach device to get me out of there at the last second," Cisco explained as he walked Y/n back to the bed. "Thanks to her, Cicada thinks I'm dead," he chuckled.

"What happened after the explosion?" Y/n asked as he rubbed his forehead, everything was a blur but he felt like something was wrong.

"You can't remember?" Both Sherloque and Cisco asked in unison as they looked at him, shock written across their faces.

"No, I saw the explosion and then Nora ran over to her father," Y/n paused as he fought through the massive migraine forming as he tried to recall the events. "Nothing, that's all I can remember, why?"

"Y/n..." Cisco looked down at his device, clearly trying to figure out what to say next. "You tapped into the Negative Speed Force," Cisco handed Y/n the tablet as he spoke.

Y/n looked at the three different stats, The first one was his usual stats which showed him tapping into the Speed Force and everything was okay, This was followed up by his lack of tachyons and dark matter when he came face to face with Cicada, the final page was his stats when they checked up on him showed a massive level of Negative Tachyons and his dark matter readings were through the roof.

"Bizzar, we know," Sherloque spoke up with a smile as he studied the stern expression on the young Thawne's face, getting an irritated glare from Cisco. "Think about it though, if it weren't for that sudden switch and your speed returning, who knows what Cicada would have done to two injured Speedsters and one inexperienced Speedster," He justified his response as he kept his gaze locked on Y/n.

"Is everyone else okay?" Y/n asked as he handed the device back to Cisco.

"Yeah, everyone was actually getting ready to leave but I'm sure Nora will want to see you before that," Cisco shrugged as he turned to leave the room.

"Wait," Y/n called as the scientist paused at the door, turning to face him and Sherloque. "Could you not tell them I am awake?" Y/n pleaded with Cisco who seemed confused. "I just... I..."

"Y/n should get rest," Sherloque quickly spoke up, obviously understanding why Y/n didn't want them to know he was up yet and helping him come up with an excuse. "Even Miss Snow would say the same, they will only stress him out and he is in no way, shape or form capable of dealing with it at the moment," Sheloque continued.