Chapter 5: Time

"Wait, so the Johnsons actually open their coffee shop," Caitlin smiled as she walked in between Y/n and Cisco, Cisco was carrying the new Tachyon device and Caitlin had a briefcase in her hands

"Wait, so the Johnsons actually open their coffee shop," Caitlin smiled as she walked in between Y/n and Cisco, Cisco was carrying the new Tachyon device and Caitlin had a briefcase in her hands. "You end up working with them?" She asked.

"Yeah," Y/n shrugged his shoulders as he chuckled. "And then they hit a hurdle with debt and I help them out," Y/n explained as the three walked around the corner and into the main area. "You hear about it and the first thing you say to me is, and I quote... You immature static-brained moron," Y/n laughed at the expression on Caitlin's face as her skin turned pale. "You then decide that it's best for you to babysit me... Even though I am eighteen," Even Cisco was laughing at this point.

"Aunty Katy to the rescue," Cisco joked only to be hit with the briefcase.

"Yeah, since then you've treated me like family," Y/n told her as his expression softened. "Every time I forget to eat, my dear Aunty Katy shows up with dinner," He chuckles at the memory. "Seriously, I owe you so much for everything you do for me even though I'm Eobard's son," Y/n ran his fingers through his hair as he spoke.

"Say hello to the Tachyon Absorption Enhancer two point five," Cisco cut the two off as they turned their attention to the four family members. "Now complete with completely recalibrated Time Bureau Technology," He showed them the new device.

Y/n stood there for a second as he took in what Cisco had said before slowly looking at him and raising a finger while his lips began to part.

"Do not question my salesmanship," Cisco cut him off as if reading his mind. Y/n and Caitlin simply looked at each other, trying to hold back their laughter.

"Fine, fine, fine..." Y/n paused for a moment. "Can I question your choice of wording?" He asked and was sure that he saw steam come out of Cisco's ears.

"NO! It's the same thing," He shot back as he glared at the man in yellow. Caitlin let out a cough to stop her laughter as she playfully elbowed Y/n.

"Okay, never mind," He let out a chuckle as he heard Cisco let out a sigh of relief.

"We haven't tested it yet," Caitlin explained as Cisco toyed with the device. "But it should counterbalance the Negative Tachyons in Nora's cells."

"Here you go, Billy Pilgrim" Cisco handed the device to Nora. "Consider yourself unstuck in time." He gave a weak smile as he turned to Y/n. "And something for you," He motioned towards the case that Caitlin had placed on the table.

"Are you paying me to leave or stay, I'm confused," Y/n joked as he walked closer to the case and opened it. "No way..." He looked up at the two.

"Yes way, go on," Cisco waved him off. "Try it, I wanna see,"

Team Flash watched as Y/n took one last look at Cisco and Caitlin before speeding out of the room for a moment, teal lighting zipping back into the room to reveal Y/n in a black suit with teal outlines and highlights. "This is something else," Y/n inspected the suit, watching as his lightning danced across it.