Chapter 8: Well

Y/n leaned against the wall as he watched the three West-Allen's standing, chatting while Cisco set some things up

Y/n leaned against the wall as he watched the three West-Allen's standing, chatting while Cisco set some things up. "So your plan is to contact Wells?" Iris asked her daughter as they stood there.

"Yes," Nora sounded pretty confident in her decision as she turned to face Barry. "That's my plan, I know in the future you guys never bring in a Wells to help you catch Cicada so if you want a different result this time,"

"We gotta try something new," Barry finished her sentence, seemingly understanding her logic. "It's a great idea," Barry shrugged as he looked at his wife.

"Except it's not," Cisco chimed in as he fiddled with the device in his hand. "If you're looking for cooperation then trust me, this is not your guy," He added when he noticed everyone looking at him. "He is just an ass hat,"

"That is way harsh, Cisco," Iris rolled her eyes as she listened to him.

"I'm sorry, am I being harsh?" Cisco asked his rhetorical question as he looked at her. "Go ahead call him, see if you don't get a steaming pile of side-eye," Cisco went back to his device.

"Okay," Iris muttered as Nora hit the button on the table, The group of five watched as Harrison Wolfgang Wells materialized in the centre of the room.

"Yeah?" He asked as he turned to face the group and froze. "The Flash?" Wells scoffed as he studied them.

"Wait for it," Cisco almost laughed as he ignored the man.

"I love the Flash," Wells began fangirling as he fanned himself with his hand.

"What?" Cisco sounded so shocked as he looked at the grey-haired Wells.

"You, Barry Allen with the zoom zoom and defy the physics laws and gravity," Wells continued bragging as Barry chuckled. "And always with some style and the grace... Aww..." Wells turned his attention towards Nora next. "Das kinder Flash, child of the Flash," He gasped as Nora smiled at him. "Good to see you have your father's moral fibre and your mother's smarts and classic beauty," Iris was the next to start smiling uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, stop," Iris started straightening her hair at the compliments.

"Nononono," Cisco tried to intervene but apparently Wells wasn't finished yet.

"Is that Son of Reverse Flash?" He looked past the family and towards the man leaning against the wall. "You command the attention just like Reverse Flash, with power and speed," Y/n wasn't sure if he was being complimented or insulted but by the looks of Iris West-Allen, Wells wasn't saying anything good. "Here to right the wrongs set by father?"

"Not really, just here to make sure Kinder Flash doesn't get thrown across the city again," Y/n joked as he looked at Nora who acted very childish and stuck her tongue out at him.

"And your mother's kind heart, aww," Wells placed a hand over his mouth as he looked at Y/n.

"Enough, no one fall for this rouse," Cisco interrupted once again as he pointed at Wells. "Clearly this guy is putting on an act, his a charlatan," Cisco spat out as he glared at Wolfgang.