An Actual Sexy Photo Instead Of That PG Grandma Stuff

Addison

"I think I'm going to faint," I said, fanning my face with my hands. The heat radiating through my veins was not from the stifling air of the jam-packed Frat house but rather the sheer hormones kicking into overdrive as I was sandwiched between a sea of tanned, toned, and tall college boys.

"Pinch me," I breathed, holding out my arm towards Vanessa. "I'm afraid this is all just a dream." Taking a step forward, I scanned the room to find my first prey. "I don't even know where to begin."

Just then, a blonde guy with a dimpled smile and broad shoulders sauntered past me. "Hey hot stuff," I purred, reaching out to stroke his chest as he walked by. He gave me a wink but kept on going.

Shaking her head, Vanessa laughed. "Nice one, Addie. My first college party and my best friend is already humiliating me."

"I'm not an embarrassment..." My words trailed off as I zeroed in on a man with sandy brown hair raking his peridot eyes over Vanessa. Hello, Gorgeous. I wiped my mouth, certain that I was drooling.

I nudged my friend in the ribs as he began making his way over towards us, his sights never leaving her. "Hey V?" I asked, pointing in his direction. "Why does that insanely sexy man appear to know you?"

She didn't respond but she didn't need to. The first words out of his mouth answered that question for me. "Hey," he said, nodding his head at her. "You're the girl that got locked out of her room. Did you ever make it back in?"

Vanessa smiled, taking a sip of her vodka soda. "Yes, I did, and I sincerely hope that doesn't become my nickname for the next four years."

My Spidey sense immediately kicked in and I sensed that there was a juicy story just begging to be unearthed here.

The guy grinned at her, and I noted that he was standing uncomfortably close to someone that had a boyfriend. Oh sure, the girl spends years running from men and when a moment occurs that does warrant space, she's firmly rooted to the ground.

The male cleared his throat as he clasped a hand gingerly on her shoulder, his gaze focused on her face. "I hope things are starting to go smoother for you." The look in his light green eyes was so sincere it was almost hard to hate him. Almost.

See, Matt has nothing to be concerned about. If this guy takes another step, I'm going to launch into full mama bear mode and slash his face and fling him over my shoulder until he leaves cub Vanessa alone.

Sighing, Vanessa shrugged. "They're getting better but I'll admit that I'm not sure New York is the best fit for me."

"No?" His brows shot up. "Bummer. I grew up here and I'll admit that it does take some getting used to for newcomers but once you get to know Manhattan, I promise you'll fall in love with it. Come by two twelve sometime if you want to start your love affair and I'll show you some great spots. Guarantee you will change your mind."

Vanessa tucked a wavy lock behind her ear. "Does that guarantee come with a money back refund if I find I hate the city? Tuition wasn't cheap, you know."

"How about a lunch in Central Park as an apology?" He asked, his grin wide. "I'm not sure my piggy bank has enough coins in it to even cover one class. Perhaps, a secondhand textbook but that just may be wishful thinking."

I was ready to question him on whether he wanted to take it outside so that I could body slam him into the concrete when he finally glanced over at me, and I suddenly forgot why I had a vendetta against him. "I'm sorry," he apologized, sticking out his hand. "I'm being extremely rude. I'm Ryan."

"Addison," I replied, accepting his palm, and shaking it. "Does that lunch invitation include a plus one?"

Tossing his head back, he let out a hearty laugh before wagging a finger at me. "You're bold. I like that."