The Privacy To Jerk Off To Visions of Aimee's Ass

Vanessa

It had been exactly two minutes since I last uttered a word to Matt, and he hadn't even noticed. I clenched my fists together as my body began vibrating with rage. How has he not picked up yet that I'm giving him the icy freeze out? Or does he know and just not care? He's probably too busy fantasizing about Aimee's fiery red locks skimming through his hands while he kisses the taste of pepperoni pizza from her lips. I scoffed, which seemed to be the trick in finally capturing his attention.

Turning down the volume on the radio, he arched a brow at me but didn't even bother to ask what the matter was. "Did you want to sleep over my house tonight or am I dropping you off at your parents' place?"

I snorted, staring out the window and sulking as the dark world passed me by in a blur. I bet he's hoping I'll just go home so he can have the privacy to jerk off to visions of Aimee's ass in those tight jeans. She probably has to cut them off her body with how glued to her skin they are. "I guess," I muttered.

His fingers drummed lightly on the steering wheel; his gaze affixed on the road. "You guess what?"

Sighing loudly, I rolled my eyes. "I guess I'll stay with you."

He pulled the Jetta to a stop at a red light, glancing over at me with a frown. "Don't sound too enthused about spending some time with me. If you would rather do something else, just let me know."

I ignored his request, instead tracing little hearts into the condensation that had fogged up the glass from my breath. That was the thing though; I didn't want to do anything except be with him and I was certain that he had felt the same way. That is, until Aimee popped unwanted like an enormous red zit on picture day.

Matt grasped my hand, placing a tender kiss on the knuckles. "V, it's alright if you want to see your parents tonight. I know I've been monopolizing a lot of your time while you've been on break, but I promise I won't be offended if you want to hang out with the other people in your life too. Just be honest with me is all that I'm asking."

I yanked my fingers free from his hold, startling him. He furrowed his brows as he stared at me, mouth agape. "I said I would sleep over at your house tonight, didn't I?" I snapped at him. "Why can't you just drop it?"

He held his palms up in the air. "Why are you being so short with me? What did I do wrong? Is this about the sweatshirt? I was only teasing you. I don't mind you wearing it." He reached forward to tug gently at the drawstring on the hoodie I had draped over me, a grin on his face. "In fact, I think you look adorable in my clothes."

"This isn't about your damn sweatshirt," I spat out. "You can have it back, for all I care. It's itchy and I don't want to put on anything right now that reminds me of you." I tugged at the hem, haughtily shrugging myself out of the garment before balling it up and whipping it behind me into the backseat.

Matt's jaw dropped open at my rage induced outburst, his eyes wide. "What's happening right now? I'm so confused." As the stoplight blinked to green, he veered the car off to the side of the road with a screech of the tires. Shifting in his seat, he faced me. "Why are you so upset, Vanessa?"

I jabbed him in the chest with my finger, making sure to get him with my pointiest nail. "Why didn't you tell me that you work with Aimee?" I fired back. "Hmm? Are you trying to hide something from me?"

"What are you talking about?" He asked, exasperation in his tone. "Why would that even matter that we're employed at the same place?"

I continued poking him repeatedly as I spoke. "Because it's Aimee." I quickly wiped at the hot tears that pricked the back of my eyelids. "You hooked up with her, Matt. Why shouldn't you share with your girlfriend that you're going to be contained in close quarters with her everyday?"